5k Giveaway – Excel is a Superhero – Winners
Recently our blog has reached the 5000 RSS subscriber milestone and to celebrate the occasion I have announced a giveaway. All you had to do was to complete the sentence “if excel is a superhero …“. 70+ people have participated in it.
Here is the list of randomly chosen winners.
- Jennifer gets Power Utility Pack by John Walkenbach
- Dewey1973 gets Excel Formulas e-book by me
- Cyril Z. gets Charting Utilities by Jon Peltier
- David gets Excel Formulas e-book by me
- Alex Hu gets Amazon Gift Card
- Mark gets Excel Formulas e-book by me
- Kurt gets Excel Formulas e-book by me
- Martin gets Excel Formulas e-book by me
- Jeff Weir gets Power Utility Pack by John Walkenbach
Over the next few days I will be e-mailing these people with further instructions to claim their prizes.
I had a lot of fun conducting the contest and reading the entries. I am sure you have enjoyed it too. I wish I could give few more prizes. May be we will get more sponsors when the blog reaches 10k subscribers.
A special note of thank you to the sponsors:
I thank both John Walkenbach and Jon Peltier for generously sponsoring the contest prizes. John’s power utility pack is an amazing add-in for anyone using excel more than an hour a day. Jon’s charting utilities are great time savers for those of you making an awful lot of charts. Go ahead and check out these tools and find-out for yourself.
PS: Don’t worry if you have not won a prize in this round of give away. My excel formulas e-book is on sale.
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|« Nightmarish Pie Charts [because it is weekend]||Pareto Charts – How to do pareto analysis using Excel? »|