Details about upcoming Power Pivot course
As we are getting ready to open enrollments for my upcoming Power Pivot online class, I am having a very busy and exciting time. Today, let me share few more details about our course.
First about the Power Pivot
Power Pivot adds world-class Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting and analysis capabilities to plain old Excel. It lets you connect, analyze and visualize massive amounts of data with ease.
While this technology is hugely empowering it is also has a steep learning curve for many of us. So in 2013 I started an online class to teach Power Pivot. So far I have trained more than 800 people on Power Pivot. Most people (and businesses) have transformed the way they analyze data and present results once they discovered what Power Pivot can do.
And now, I am very glad to tell you that my Power Pivot course along with Rob Collie’s Advanced Power Pivot course (aka Power Pivot University) is open for new session.
We are opening these courses for enrollment on 10th of February (Next Monday) for your consideration.
Why you should learn Power Pivot?
A little bit about our courses
- Course Brochure: This is ready. Click here to download your copy. Use this brochure to understand the course contents, methodology, important dates, course fees and your teachers. You can also use the brochure to ask your boss / company to sponsor you.
- Detailed Lesson Plans: Between Excel School, Power Pivot and Advanced Power Pivot class (aka Power Pivot University), you will get more than 70 hours of video material and 150 different lessons. This is such a huge treasure trove of Excel & data analysis knowledge that you want to know what you will be getting. So I made detailed lesson plans. See them here:
Excel School, Power Pivot & Advanced Power Pivot.
- Course fees: Both Excel School & Power Pivot courses are $247 each. Advanced Power Pivot course is $347 per participant.You can combine any 2 courses from $447 (you save $47).
You can combine all 3 courses for $747 (you save $94).
- Course fees if you live in India: They will be Rs. 12,000 for a single course (Rs 18,000 for Adv. Power Pivot), Rs 22,000 onwards for 2 courses and Rs 40,000 for all 3 courses.
- Important Dates: Enrollment for the class opens on FEBRUARY 10th, Monday (2014)
Classes begin on: As soon as you join
Enrollment closes for Adv. Power Pivot class: 21 February, Friday (2014)
Note: enrollments for Excel School & Power Pivot will remain perpetually open from 10th of February.
- Bulk discounts & corporate enrolments: Oh yes. If you enroll as a team (3 or more members), you get 25% discount on total tuition fees. Just send an email to email@example.com for details on bulk enrollment.
- Guest lectures by rock stars of Excel world: Between Rob Collie & I, we have managed to get quite a few really inspiring & awesome guest teachers for the course. You will be learning from Debra Dalgleish (Contextures), Mike Alexander (Data Pig Technologies), Robert Mundigl (Clearly and Simply), Ken Puls (Excel Guru), Miguel Escobar (Author, Power Pivot wizard) and Zack Baresse in our online classes. You can learn so much from these individuals and gain a wholesome perspective on analyzing & visualizing data in Excel.
- Demo lessons: Click here to access demo lessons.
A note about Rob’s Advanced Power Pivot class
During August 2013, I have partnered with Rob Collie to offer Advanced Power Pivot training thru Chandoo.org. Rob is a good friend, fellow MVP and author. As my agreement with Rob ends in February, there are few changes to the way this course is offered.
Please keep these in mind when enrolling for the classes.
- Both Excel School & Power Pivot class are designed & taught by me (Chandoo).
- Rob Collie teaches Advanced Power Pivot class (this is also known as Power Pivot University)
- This is the last time Chandoo.org offers Rob’s class for sale. After February 21st, you will NOT be able to enroll in the Advanced Power Pivot class.
- However, you can join both Excel School, Power Pivot class anytime starting February 10th.
- You will NOT be able to download Rob’s Advanced Power Pivot class videos. These lessons can be viewed online only.
- Both Excel School & Power Pivot class have view & HD download facility as always.
That is all for now. I am very happy with the way things are shaping and could not wait for the launch.
If you have any questions or doubts, post a comment and I will help you.
Sign-up for our FREE Excel tips newsletter:
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my FREE Excel tips newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|Combine pie and xy scatter charts – World Polls chart revisited||What is your favorite Excel book? [open thread]|