The Best of Pointy Haired Dilbert : September 2008
September has been by far the best month since I started this blog with 103k page views, 34 posts and 246 comments (great discussions everybody 🙂 ). The RSS Subscribers have crossed the 1000 milestone last month and are steadily growing each day.
With so many posts and great discussions every month it may be difficult for you as a reader to keep track of the best of the articles. So from this month onwards Pointy Haired Dilbert will feature a monthly post on the best articles from last month.
- Extracting Initials from Names using Excel Formulas 33 Comments [September 02]
- Micro Charting in Excel – 7 Alternatives Reviewed 14 Comments [September 05]
- Building Sexy Dashboards using Excel – 4 Part tutorial 11 Comments [September 10]
- Petal Charts – Debatable Alternative to Radar Charts 12 Comments [September 18]
- Brilliant and Fun to Watch – Microsoft I am a PC ads 7 Comments [September 19]
- Fuzzy Searching in Excel – Handling Spelling Mistakes 6 Comments [September 25]
- Love & Sex – 10 Infographics that can WOW you 2 Comments [September 26]
- Cleaning up Phone Numbers Using Excel 3 Comments [September 30]
Follow the great discussions on the blog posts by subscribing to comments
Join the 1000+ small but passionate group of excel learners / users and pros today!
I am happy to see this small blog growing each day and I owe this success to You, my readers. Thank you :).
As always, feel free to drop your suggestions, ideas in the comments or through mail (chandoo.d at gmail.com) and I will be *very* happy to respond to you.
Do you want to be awesome in Excel?
Here is a smart way to become awesome in Excel. Just signup for my Excel newsletter. Every week you will receive an Excel tip, tutorial, template or example delivered to your inbox. What more, as a joining bonus, I am giving away a 25 page eBook containing 95 Excel tips & tricks. Please sign-up below:
Your email address is safe with us. Our policies
Leave a Reply
|Simple Todo List application using Excel – Download and become productive||Visualizations at Seattle Public Library – What Community is Reading?|