Dont know what to name the post. So lets not waste understanding the title.
– Pune has wonderful weather. Outrageous south indian food in restaurants. astronomically high ticket costs in movie halls. good eat outs. lots of book shops. few options for transportation inside city. hazaar malls and multiplexes.
– Nagpur is a bad city to be in during summer. an FSO boasted with me that nagpur is the hottest city in India. There are no orranges in Nagpur. But I found mangoes there. There is little to see/roam in there.
– Bhopal is a mystery city. beautiful. But I dont know why it hasnt become a better city. It has asia’s biggest lake. It has good eat outs.
– Ahmedabad sun is as bad as nagpur sun. And ahmedabad autowallas squeeze the last penny out of you. There are even more malls in ahd than pune.
– Delhi is the hottest. I retract all my earlier statements. Delhi autos are real cruel. I retract all my statements again. Delhi metro is really efficient and damn cheap. Whoever started digging up the whole of CP?
My name is Chandoo. Thanks for dropping by. My mission is to make you awesome in Excel & your work. I live in Wellington, New Zealand. When I am not F9ing my formulas, I cycle, cook or play lego with my kids. Know more about me.
Thank you and see you around.
Leave a Reply
|What is brain? »