All articles with 'Pi' Tag
In the 45th session of Chandoo.org podcast, let’s get in to Monte Carlo simulations.
What is in this session?
In this podcast,
- Quick personal updates – 200km BRM and book delay
- History of Monte Carlo simulations
- Monte Carlo simulations – an example
- How to do simulations in Excel
- Data Tables
- Using data tables to run simulations – case study – estimating Pi value
- Things to keep in mind when setting up your simulation models
- Resources on Monte Carlo simulations in Excel
Did you know you can Calculate Pi by throwing Frozen Hotdogs !
Learn how to calculate Pi by throwing Frozen Hotdogs with this Excel Simulation of Buffon’s Needle.