1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by keymaster, Jul 25, 2009.

1. sccowl

sccowl New Member

Hi, Another long time lurker. Used the site for ideas regularly and I am now here for some help
  2. ahsile

ahsile New Member

Hi! I have been following the blog and referring to the forums for quite some time now, but I just joined officially today!
  3. Rose Torres

Rose Torres New Member

Hello!
    I have been searching for different places to learn excel. I read Chandoo's blog and today I really started getting into excel more. I am teaching myself as much as I can on different websites. I want to be great at this one day and hope to open up my own consulting business one day. But for now I just want to impress my boss and my clients with awesome spreadsheets and dashboards.
  4. JAeEM

JAeEM New Member

Hi All,

I just joined looking for some help with a formula to copy a row to another sheet based on the value of a cell. Greetings from Los Angeles CA!
  5. Julan_cdmx

Julan_cdmx New Member

Hi there guys, a friend of mine who I was always asking for help because he is very intelligent recommended me this site. I browse the internet and finally I am here looking for an awesome experience. I review some questions and can see there are many guys who know a lot about excel. I'm a beginner, but, an enthusiastic one. Happy learning and share!!!
  6. DEAN HOWES

DEAN HOWES New Member

7. DEAN HOWES

DEAN HOWES New Member

Hi Finally needed to join a forum, Chandoo is the master so here goes. I'm in the UK, and trying to expand my mediocre knowledge of excel by searching out solutions to real problems. Many experts out there but I always seem to come back to the same 2-3 for help. Time now to see if anyone else has posted the solution to my problem with timesheets, Wish me luck or Ill be back.
  8. Lorenz51083

Lorenz51083 New Member

Hi, Everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Greetings from Manila, Philippines.

Its great to be here. I have created a file that automates from excel to power point, however I am getting various error messages. Hope you can help me. I'm currently using office 2013 version. The Goal is to provide all the information in the excel file to a power point presentation.

File is attached for reference including the codes.
    Hoping for your help. Currently, the file should have 51 slides.

Thank you.
  9. Manu Eliaz

Manu Eliaz New Member

Hello all,
    Just joined this forum & looking forward to help each other by sharing knowledge & thoughts

Manu ELiaz
  10. Luwak

Luwak New Member

Hello all, greetings from Indonesia. I am doing an online course at the moment and to keep learning about Excel during my commutes I was looking for a podcast, that is how I got to know about Chandoo. Looking forward to keep learning!
  11. Mariana2104

Mariana2104 New Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mariana, but you can called me Mari. I'm an Excel curious person and I'd like to improve my skills using this wonderful tool to my day to day work.

I was pretty much excited to find Chandoo through a Facebook post.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us and I wish you all the best!

Regards,
    Mari
    Luwak likes this.
  12. mvasquez

mvasquez New Member

Hello All!

Long time excel user but not versed in all the special features and advanced abilities it can do. Looking to continue to expand my knowledge and possibly help others if I can!

Thanks,
    Marc
  13. noijhb

noijhb New Member

hi
    i am really intersted in excel
  14. Pfogman1

Pfogman1 New Member

Hi, Perry here, a yank living in Germany. Sharing best practises is really worthwhile. Thanks in advance!