1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by keymaster, Jul 25, 2009.

1. sccowl

sccowl New Member

Hi, Another long time lurker. Used the site for ideas regularly and I am now here for some help
  2. ahsile

ahsile New Member

Hi! I have been following the blog and referring to the forums for quite some time now, but I just joined officially today!
  3. Rose Torres

Rose Torres New Member

Hello!
    I have been searching for different places to learn excel. I read Chandoo's blog and today I really started getting into excel more. I am teaching myself as much as I can on different websites. I want to be great at this one day and hope to open up my own consulting business one day. But for now I just want to impress my boss and my clients with awesome spreadsheets and dashboards.
  4. JAeEM

JAeEM New Member

Hi All,

I just joined looking for some help with a formula to copy a row to another sheet based on the value of a cell. Greetings from Los Angeles CA!