• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi! I have been following the blog and referring to the forums for quite some time now, but I just joined officially today!

Hello!
I have been searching for different places to learn excel. I read Chandoo's blog and today I really started getting into excel more. I am teaching myself as much as I can on different websites. I want to be great at this one day and hope to open up my own consulting business one day. But for now I just want to impress my boss and my clients with awesome spreadsheets and dashboards.

Hi All,

I just joined looking for some help with a formula to copy a row to another sheet based on the value of a cell. Greetings from Los Angeles CA!

Hi there guys, a friend of mine who I was always asking for help because he is very intelligent recommended me this site. I browse the internet and finally I am here looking for an awesome experience. I review some questions and can see there are many guys who know a lot about excel. I'm a beginner, but, an enthusiastic one. Happy learning and share!!!

Hi all..

After weeks of thought, finally I have yielded to it.

I have finally eaten a whole half kg of ice cream that is...

Well, not really, I have created the forum on PHD. People have been emailing me and asking me "where can I ask a question?" Often telling them to "go bing or google" seems like an idea. But not all problems are solved and that is why we have this forum.

I feel very excited to get this forum ready. I think forum is much more relaxed and fun place than a blog. we can write in a more casual and simple way and connect with each other.

So ... Welcome to PHD forums.. Please tell me about yourself...

Hi Finally needed to join a forum, Chandoo is the master so here goes. I'm in the UK, and trying to expand my mediocre knowledge of excel by searching out solutions to real problems. Many experts out there but I always seem to come back to the same 2-3 for help. Time now to see if anyone else has posted the solution to my problem with timesheets, Wish me luck or Ill be back.

Hi, Everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Greetings from Manila, Philippines.

Its great to be here. I have created a file that automates from excel to power point, however I am getting various error messages. Hope you can help me. I'm currently using office 2013 version. The Goal is to provide all the information in the excel file to a power point presentation.

File is attached for reference including the codes.
Hoping for your help. Currently, the file should have 51 slides.

Thank you.

Hello all, greetings from Indonesia. I am doing an online course at the moment and to keep learning about Excel during my commutes I was looking for a podcast, that is how I got to know about Chandoo. Looking forward to keep learning!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mariana, but you can called me Mari. I'm an Excel curious person and I'd like to improve my skills using this wonderful tool to my day to day work.

I was pretty much excited to find Chandoo through a Facebook post.

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us and I wish you all the best!

Regards,
Mari

Hello All!

Long time excel user but not versed in all the special features and advanced abilities it can do. Looking to continue to expand my knowledge and possibly help others if I can!

Thanks,
Marc

Hi
Am a newbie who would be using Excel for sales data purposes mostly.
Am keen on creating a sales dashboard.
Looking to learn a lot in this forum.

[quote = "keymaster, post: 156, member: 12"] Ciao a tutti ..

Dopo settimane di pensieri, finalmente mi sono arreso.

Ho finalmente mangiato mezzo kg di gelato che è ...

Beh, non proprio, ho creato il forum su PHD. "Dove posso fare una domanda?" Spesso dire di "andare bing o google" sembra un'idea. Ma non tutti i problemi sono risolti e questo è il motivo per cui abbiamo questo forum.

Sono davvero entusiasta di avere questo forum pronto. Penso che il forum sia molto più rilassato e divertente di un blog. puoi scrivere in modo più casuale e semplice

Quindi ... nei forum di PHD .. Per favore parlami di te ... [/ quote]
[quote = "keymaster, post: 156, member: 12"] Ciao a tutti ..

Dopo settimane di pensieri, finalmente mi sono arreso.

Ho finalmente mangiato mezzo kg di gelato che è ...

Beh, non proprio, ho creato il forum su PHD. Le persone mi hanno mandato un'email e mi hanno chiesto "dove posso fare una domanda?" Spesso dire loro di "andare bing o google" sembra un'idea. Ma non tutti i problemi sono risolti e questo è il motivo per cui abbiamo questo forum.

Sono davvero entusiasta di avere questo forum pronto. Penso che il forum sia molto più rilassato e divertente di un blog. possiamo scrivere in modo più casuale e semplice e connetterci l'uno con l'altro.

Quindi ... Benvenuti nei forum di PHD .. Per favore parlami di te ... [/ quote]

Ciao a tutti,
Sono Matteo.
Di lavoro faccio il benzinaio e credo di avere la stessa passione di tutti ( o quasi) gli iscritti al sito..MS Excel

Complimenti per chandoo, il top del top

Hi,

I am from Brisbane.

Here to learn a bit of Excel and help out whdere I can. I have medium level Excel skills but want tobrush up on advance formula and learn VBA.

Cheers

Hello everyone,
I owe mr. chandoo a BIIIIIG THANK YOU. I've been visiting Chandoo.org for the past 5 years and I've benefited greatly (mostly from the free stuff). Currently I'm viewed by my co-workers as an "excel expert" which in reality I am not.

Im here to benefit from this amazing community. I want to talk my knowledge and skilled to the next level.

Thanks

Greetings folks, my name is Ravi and I am just a rookie with Excel and was trying to see the help on the net, I saw amount of support and help . Lots of great tips can be found here, and with a forum it can only get better.
Thanks everyone and keep up the good work.

Hi Team, I'm Rob from Spain. Not very good at excel but have to use it a lot.

Trying to start to learn something, really nice to meet you all.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I just joined i wish to know formula to find days between dates. It should calculate only days for distinct dates. For an example my Departure date is 23/03/2018 and my Arrival date is 25/03/2018 then my result would be 3 days which includes starting date, but if 23/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 are repeated then formula should ignore those dates.

Attachments

• excel doubt.xlsx
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi everyone, I just joined i wish to know formula to find days between dates. It should calculate only days for distinct dates. For an example my Departure date is 23/03/2018 and my Arrival date is 25/03/2018 then my result would be 3 days which includes starting date, but if 23/03/2018 to 25/03/2018 are repeated then formula should ignore those dates.

Please ask questions in the appropriate Forum
This Forum is to Introduce yourself

Hello,

I'm Pritesh Gajjan from India.

I want to improve my excel skills and one of my best buddies referred me to this site.

Looking forward to learning and exploration.

Thanks.

Back