• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, I have been frequenting these boards for about 3 years now. Great tools, tips and tricks! I am an underwriting manager for a major health provider and I look forward to engaging everyone!

Hello! My name is Heather. I'm from Oregon in the United States. I have 2 dogs who keep my life fun. They are my kids and run the household - I just live there.

I'm an Assistant Controller and am eager to learn all I can in Excel. It's an amazing tool.

I look forward to working with you all. Cheers!

hi I am mike work for a distribution company in the UK and I am trying to learn excel so I can do my own work and help others at my work place.

Hello
I'm Nigel from England in new to excel and only have basic knowledge, hoping this site opens a new world to me

Hi, Greeting from India, I am new to the Forum. I am new to the Excel and want to learn new things about it. I am looking forward to learn many things and use those new skills in my work. I hope, I will get great help and support from the forum

Hello all,

I am new to the forum. I have began using VBA to enhance the spreadsheets I work on. I don't know much but I hope to learn and get support whenever I get stuck!

Thanks!

Hello,
Im Masha. Have been using the forum for a while now but now decided to officially join. excited to learn more and share my knowledge

Hello I am Aman, from Melbourne, I am a self learner in excel. very enthusiastic about learning new and different things. I have been getting a lot of help from Chandoo forums. so thank you!

Hi, my name is Brendan and i'm from Adelaide, South Australia, I enjoy using Excel and I really enjoy the thrill of working through problems to finally find the answer I've been looking for, but every now and then I just come across one that I can't figure out, so here I am, hope you kind soles can help me out from time to time.

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm Quan Nguyen from Vietnam. Excel currently is a part of my work. However, in my opinion, Excel is very much similar to a puzzle game when it is both challenging and rewarding. Therefore it is very lucky for me when I know about this forum where we can play the game together. Thanks!

Hi All,
New member here from California. I have a little VBA experience, but only what I have learned through self-study and from the great minds of the people on these types of forums. I look forward to participating and hopefully getting to the point where I can help others.

Hi,
I am Nathalie I work as a reporting Analyst. I am excited to be able
to find some help in Excel here.

Hello Guys I am Dinu, just joined the blog. i would like to get more knowledge on excel and macros. if i am struggled with excel and macros i usually searched to this site. proud to join this team

Hello! My name is Michael and I work within water and wastewater industry. I am looking to upgrade my Excel VBA knowledge, and have some questions specific to using VBA for setting up reports quicker! Look forward to chatting!

Hello, Im here to learn as much as I can about this great program that is serving me better and better the more that I learn about it.

Hi,
I have just joined the Forum.
I am working in MIS Team and want to learn some advance thing.
Here I have attached file in which I want to segregate the numeric string from the sentence.

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    8.9 KB · Views: 1
Back