• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello there.
I'm a new member who can navigate my way around excel and VBA but I have been given a task to create a Resource Utilization Dashboard on POWER BI.
I'm new to PBI so I have watched many video tutorials and enrolled in a couple of PBI Bootcamp's all of which were good, but have not aided me to resolve my task.
Hoping that I can find the right assistance here but also to share my 40 odd years of excel with other members

Hi !!

I am Amit Singh from India, Used to be IT Executive..

Love to use Excel, pretty much for everything (I've even created and distributed personalized HTML files from a user list in Excel, using Lotus Notes !!)

Hello all! I am Jon Gill, from the U.S.A. I work as a data monkey for a growing company in North Carolina. They hired me to serve as a liaison and translator between front end users and back end developers. I am advanced in Excel and am learning how to integrate my Power BI reports into the new Microsoft 365 platform.
I also teach technical classes for teens at a local school, serving as tech support for the school.
I look forward to the knowledge I can give and learn her. Cheers!

Hello, I'm Raymond from Singapore, serving as Asst Secretary of an Association tasked to create and maintain membership file using excel. Not on VBA, resort using formulas instead.

Hello Everyone, my name is Roberto and excited to be part of this forum. I am interested in expanding my knowledge of Excel for financial modeling and reporting specially with AI intervention. Chandoo thank you for all the great video and content that you generate.

Hello all! I am Jon Gill, from the U.S.A. I work as a data monkey for a growing company in North Carolina. They hired me to serve as a liaison and translator between front end users and back end developers. I am advanced in Excel and am learning how to integrate my Power BI reports into the new Microsoft 365 platform.
I also teach technical classes for teens at a local school, serving as tech support for the school.
I look forward to the knowledge I can give and learn her. Cheers!
Hi Jon, I am new here but wanted to ask based on your experience would you recommend learning PowerQuery before BI? I work with Tableau as a from end user and have no access to the back end tables. Most of my custom reports i create manually using different data base and combine them not using Access or sql since they don’t allow it at work just excel thus making it a very manual process. I am into learning about expanding my financial modeling and reporting of good information in an efficient manner. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hi Everyone,
I'm just a beginner in Excel but lately I've been saddled with lots of projects to do and Excel is a requirement. More so, I'd love to gain more skill, that's why I registered and I'm glad I did. Hope to learn more.

Thanks.

Hello there all!
I'm an Excel Mac user.
I started using Excel for certain work needs, starting with formulas, then later with vba.
I was lucky enough to meet an admirable person, who taught me an enormous amount ... you could say I was his padawan (he'll recognize himself if he passes this way ;))
I learned about some of the differences between Mac and PC, enabling me to do cross-platform coding.
I still do vba as needed and help out too.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum, I discovered Chandoo on youtube and now I would like to start contributing to the forum.

All the best!

Hello to all, I just joined. I'm in the US and have been using Excel and Access VBA for several years. I'm the Excel guy at work, but by no means know everything and gets stumped almost daily, glad to see a good forum for Excel.

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday!:)
First of all, congratulations because I have been following your forum for many years and I think it is one of the most important forums in the world.
I'm Italian but I live in Canary Island and my English is horrible but I hope that with my friend Google translator I can make you understand when I have some "problems" with the formulas.
VBA is pure magic but my mind is limited, even if hope dies last
Congratulations again and thank you for accepting me

Sole

Hello I am SO SO SO happy to be here! I love EXCEL but it is one of those things (like Love) that can DRIVE YOU INSANE! happy to be here

Hello all, I am a moderately experienced (3 years) user of Excel and VBA. I also have a bit of practice with all forms of BASIC and a few other programming languages. This forum seems very nice.

Hi All,

I am a newbie in Excel learnt Formulas, Conditional Formatting, Pivot and Charting from Various Online Sources.
And currently looking for career in it and search online challenges & Forum solution to sharpen my skills.

I hope old members will support me so that i could also be able to support to new members.

Hello Chandoo Community,

An Excel Rookie here!!!!
I'm excited to join this community of Excel enthusiasts.

While I've gained a good understanding of Excel, I acknowledge that there's always room for improvement. I am particularly interested in tackling more challenging tasks in KPI Dashboards and expanding my knowledge. That's why I'm reaching out to this knowledgeable community for guidance and support.

Glad to be a part of this community!

Regards,
Moe

Hi there,
I am in need of help for a specific excel requirement and I get the impression that I am in the right place to get the solution.
I think this is a great site and I am very happy I have come across it.

Back