• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hello all!

I'm Ray, and I work in financial services in Santa Monica, CA.

I've been using chandoo.org for months now (mainly reading the articles), and it's been really helpful for my line of work! I didn't know any advanced features of excel before my current job, but all the helpful tips have helped me piece things together.

Hey folks;

I am Bryon from Texas, I am an It manager. What lead me here was a multi series Y vs X scatter chart and trying to get all of the series to add at once but there seems to be so many cool topics here i think i might stay a while and proose around the blogs, fourms and examples. Great sight glad i found it already learned a bunch just looking for an answer to my question that i had.

Hope to see you all around

Hola gente.

I'm Tzeitel, media analyst from Colombia. I learned about this site from about four years ago, I guess... From the start it seemed to me that it was a very good place to learn and that it had a great community (I was amazed when I received answers right after posting my first question at the forums). Keep up the good work and thanks again for this blog.

Hi All,

I am Vaibhav from Mumbai. Want to become active member chandoo.org. Coz my interest is Excel.

And Thanks to this forum everything is available is here....

Regards,

Vaibhav

Hi I'm Andrew. I bought VBA lessons from Chandoo. And because he said "study at your own pace" I believed him. But I found out that wasn't true. It is really study before he cuts you off from your lessons you bought. I am now unable to access the lessons because he says I haven't completed them in his time frame...but for $24.00 more I can access them again.

Not fair Chandoo! Not right! And I think it is illegal to say "Study at your own pace" and then cut someone off from their lessons they bought. What do you think?

Edit by Luke M

Please click here for Chandoo's response.

Edit by SirJB7

I'd swear that at page 24 of "VBA Classes – Course Details & Brochure." linked file http://files.chandoo.org/free/VBAClasses-course%20brochure.pdf it clearly states "6 months of online membership".

Hi All,

I am Suresh Kumar from Chennai and I have learnt lot for tricks and some unknown formulas from this site. I really love the ASK AN QUESTION section and it is very useful to me as well as to others as all of our knowledge is shared and clubbed together to get the output.

Thanks,

Suresh Kumar S

Hi All,

I am Parvez from KSA and i m adicted to this site from last few month...

I am very happy that i found 24X7 free excel class which I am looking from such a long time.

Special Thanks to chandoo and Excel Ninjas...

Hello, I am Kate from USA. I stumbled onto this site when I Google searched Sparklines. I love Excel and use it in my job every day, however I know I have only scratched the surface of what the program can do.

Hello:

Committed to learning one new thing in Excel everyday. Have been referencing this site for the last two weeks and figured I needed to go ahead and join. Particularly interested in dashboarding, though my work doesn't necessarily require it. Have a decent understanding of the basics, but would really like to get fluent enough to get exactly what I want from Excel with limited effort.

Look forward to reading the new posts and threads.

-J

VBA_BEGINNER - I am a currency analyst, soon to be salesman, hoping to become programmers. I'm starting with VBA for two reasons. 1) I thought it'd be a good primer to the art of programming. It's the one language that can be picked up relatively quickly at little to no cost, so if I don't enjoy programming, then it's no big deal. 2) In any event, it'll help me in my job since I use Excel for practically everything! I decided to join a forum because I seem to have more questions than my book or Excel Help does have answers. I'm looking forward to the day, however, when I can post more answers than I do questions!

Hello,

I've been using Excel dasily in my role since January & have only scratched the service of its capabilities, but I still have problems with some things that I would assume are quite simple.

This site is fantastic I signed up to the emails a couple of months ago, now I need a bit of help :)

Hi All,

I am Sanchi from delhi. Discovered in my last profile that what a world of possibilities Excel and Macros have.. it is like a small wonderland where you will so many new things and can do so many things with those new things.. learning in it will never stop..

Love this site.. and love the simple and easy way by which chandoo teaches.. :))

Thanks

Sanchi

Hi Everyone,

I've been using Excel since it was version 1.0 (!). Yet, until the last couple of years I've never done much more with it than the easy, surface things. Some forms and Access integration with VBA in the last year, and now some pretty sophisticated things thanks to the fine folks on this site.

Wish I had 1/10th the knowledge of some people here. :)

Mike

Hi Everyone,

My name is Frank from The Netherlands, got this great site from a friend of mine. Really love it!

My boss thinks i am an "excel hero" already, but i want to know more ;-)

Keep on going like this!

Thanks,

Frank

My Name is Jacky,

I am from USA. I love excel and would like to become good at it to he use with accounting.

I like your website so far.. abit confusing and I am proably posting my introduction in the wrong place. forgive me

Jacky

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster. My love for excel has grown on me as I have become a reporting junky. Looking to learn more and hope to share some knowledge (if possible).

Regards

Hi All!!

My nickname is feroguz, & I live in mexico!

I'm a student and soon to graduate. I like softball, boxing and design.

I'm slowly learning VBA macros, but it's still hard for me, that was the descision why I registered on the forums :)

Thank you all for your support!

Best Regards!

Hello,

I was looking at different excel help sites and I was recommended to this site. I have heard a lot of good things about this site and look forward to using it.

Howdy,

Looking to improve my undersatnding and use of Excel and this looks like the place to do it. I have been a basic user for quite some time and have learned quite alot by just tinkering, but I always knew Excel could do a whole lot more. Looking forward to the addition of knowledge.

Hi everyone! I am glad to find this site today. I really like to learn excel and I am sure that this site and you guys can help me. I'm excited to learn about excel macro. I am a rank in file employee in the Philippines, hope to go up in the org chart using excel skills.

Hey Everybody.

I have been been working with vba in excel 2000 since 2002. Now I have been working with 2010 over the last year and searching for new solutions has lead me to this great site. Keep it going - I like how this is not cut and dry as other excel sites. The part of excel that is missed is the human side. You need a human to use excel so I enjoy the human aspect to this site. It makes it more .... real!

Back