• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hello .. Introduce yourself

Hi HarleyGirl,

You can post non-excel question within the Lounge forum.

http://chandoo.org/forums/forum/the-lounge

Also, a search for "custom avatar" would have led you here:

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/offftopic-avataricon

Looking forward to seeing your "new face". I know I'm rather fond of mine. =)

Howdy, My name is SuperKrishna and I'm a self taught "Office Expert" in my building. I'm responsible for mathematical modeling in an actuarial department for a global insurance company. I've been coding VBA and creating models for 12 years.

Hello everyone. Im hoping to learn a bit of Excel. I dont use it frequently, so Im only somewhat familiar with all of its functions.

Thank you

Hello Everyone,

My name is Pete and I am a novice in the world of excel. I know how to create dashboards and such, but I am not so good at the programming end of it. I wanted to know if someone could help direct me to the right spot (I tried looking through countless pages). I want to learn how to take information from one std. format and convert it to fit the standard format of another file. I.E. Information comes out as A, B, C, D but I want it to fit into a file where it would be D, C, A, B for example. Where can I learn how to do this on here?

Thank you in advance, I think I will be a huge fan of this site and use it often - so much knowledge on here.

Hi everyone, I m elmer, from singapore. I am working as Financial Analyst in hospitality industry now. I m also involving in FX trading quite sometime using my own trading strategy which simply built upon excel and VBA.

Hope to exchange all kind of excel and match ideas with you all here!

Have a nice day and wish force be with you all!

Hi I'm Roger from East Midlands in the UK.

This site, forum, and most of all the efforts of Chandoo have been invaluable in improving my knowledge of Excel.

I hope to share some tips back when I have some.

I am religiously following the Chandoo.org site and usually can get pretty much most answers from this site!

I have been following since the "Dilbert" days and am awed still (and will always) by all the help, the patience to help all of us lost souls.

Thanks!

Danièle

I'm Lou, from the UK. I have just started a new job for a housing association. I don't know much about excel other than what I have taught myself and I'm pretty much self taught. There isn't budget for formal training! A few work contacts said this was a useful source of information .... though maybe you need to stick with me whilst I ask basic questions! One day I'll be answering the advanced ones and giving something back, but today, my head is about to explode .......

Hello folks, name is Andrey and i'm from the heart of mysterious Russia)

Im into overhead lines engineering and survey.

I hope i'll get some help here for the specific problems im trying to solve with excel and xml data.

Hi All,

My name is Alpana.I am from bangalore.

Being a big fan of chandoo and his excel tips, join the team to learn more.

Hope i get some help for my excel issues.

And chandoo ur great, bcoz of ur site i became an expert in excel,just started working on macros and VBA.

Thanks a lottt for the site and ur excel tips.

Hi,

I'm Soul from Norway, and I'm currenty working for an international oil, gas and shipping firm, where excel is an import tool in my everday work. Thanks to this site, my excel skills has improved significantly. Keep the good tips coming guys :)

Hi

This is first time i m visiting your site. I am working as a search engine marketing expert . usually every day i have to create a excel sheet for my client i am here to learn some thing about pivot tables and hoe to get some more filter result using some advance techniques in excel.

Hi,

Myself Kuldeep Jain, Although i am active member from last 5 days, i just figure out that i didn;t introduce myself yet.

I am based at Udaipur (Lake City) in Rajasthan, India. This main reason i came to this site is that i want to automate the repetitive tasks and while i could do these (80%) in my past with the help of many helper coloums even sometimes worksheets, i started looking for new horizons to raise my knowledge even better.

Regards,

Kuldeep

Hello All!

Sorry for my English!

I've started to work daily, with Excel and VBA, on last March, since then, I'm reading Chandoo's Tips and Forum, all the time! It is helping me a lot!

I hope to learn and help more, as a registered user!

Regards,

Cauê

Hi,

I am new here. This site is amazing. I have learnt a lot of stuff and wanted to know more. You guys are doing a great job.... Thanks for such a wonderful and informative site... :)

Thanks

Koki

Hello everyone!!!! I'm a construction coordinator that has to coordinate construction activities as well as report to several different buisness units in my company. I use excel to integrate my scheduling and reporting! i found this site looking for help with my dash boards. I have most recently purchased excel formula 11. I'm giving my first shot and seeking help in the forum!!! Thanks form all the info thus far!!!!!

Hello all, I'm a research analyst, and excel is ruining my everyday life! I totally love it! I must say the excel ninjas here are very very knowledgeable, from nested formulas, to VB code, to being wisecracks. I'm very thankful for all the help I can get. It'll take me 10 lifetimes to get through all the tutorials and forum postings here!

Hi, I m jitendra and learining excel, in search of a MIS job in delhi, Chandoo.org is a very useful website for those who really want to be awsome in excel.

Hello All !! I am sreekhosh working as MIS analysit in kuwait. So many times Chandoo.org is become final destination for my queries... Its awesome also. Really happy to join here..

Hi everyone.

I have been following Chandoo for a really long time. I just had the chance to join the forum and am loving it. I did a posting last week and people replied so quickly. I want to say thank you and introduce myself. My name is Noah and I am a finance person. I don't have a lot experience with Excel but I love learing about it. If you ever need help with Finance I am the guy to contact.

thanks,

NN

Hi all.

I am new to Chandoo but as I have looked through the posts and answers, I am very impressed with the solutions that have been put forth for those of us struggling. Thanks for your willingness to help!!

Scott

Back