• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Can a manual work which i do regularly be automated using excel macros or plugin type thing?

Did You even watch two seconds that my previous sent photo?
Those are from two original csv-files from You.
Cause files has different 'format' with 'Date' then MESS!

With my the newest version give this output here:
Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 20.29.55.png

Whatever u u u u u ... I don't know?

YES!
If You open that CSV-file with Excel, then check Your settings!
Open it as text-file!

Or
Did You asked an Excel-file?
Is there something more?

Last edited:
Dear Vletm,

The picture shown by u everything is right...then why in my system the time format is coming wrong. Don't getting any idea what to do.....I'm just downloading the csv file again from the trading terminal & will open it as a text file. Then what should i do?????

Regards,

Sonjoe

which file i should open as text file whether its the master file downloaded from my trading system or once the process is over from your file send to me it will create another csv file called NTY19JANFUT.csv this file should i open as text file. Tell me clearly which one should i open as text file ok

SJ.xlsb creates new CSV-file - okay?
Open that new CSV-file as text-file ( without Excel ) - okay?
No matter which operation system so You have,
there should be application for that!
Actually, both (original and new) should open as text-file.

That's ... open as text-file
... and there is that yesterday challenge with original file.
Some of Your files have 'seconds' ... some not!

In the time its not showing the hour part its showing the minutes only. Once the process is done the time format should be hh:mm

I'm using the newest version of SJ.xlsb that u send me earlier i'm attaching the file send by u

Attachments

• SJ.xlsb
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
As I've tried to write many times ...
You should read replies too ...
I checked my sent the newest version from my upload.
... it have waited Your upload from #23 reply!
Screenshot 2019-01-20 at 17.43.49.png

Friend just now only i saw the file......i just missed to download it....Now tested its working perfectly fine. Thanks a lot Vletm....all this days i troubled u a lot. Please bear with me ok. Thanks Thanks Thank You my dear

Friend i'm not so expert in computer stuff. Just learning bit by bit every day. Hope i will learn more from u all.

Thanks with lots of love.

Sonjoe Joseph

Vletm,

I tried to backfill this data in Amibroker but the chart didn't turn up don't know what's the problem. I called my trading friend and he told me to keep the Time format along with the date ie dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm eg:- 20/01/2019 15:30

So now in the heading part we will have Trading Symbol, Time, Open, High, Low, Close/Price, Volume.

One more thing once the file is saved the name is showing as "NTY19JANFUT.CSV" please make it as "NTY19JANFUT.csv" the last csv should be in small letters.

Please make the necessary corrections and send a new file. Hope this time Amibroker will upload the file.

Waiting for your file.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonjoe Joseph.

Don't You have any clear instructions how should You work?
I tested that previous versions file ... not good!
Don't You have any file which works?

Hmm?
What would be 'the necessary corrections', if You don't know?

Attachments

• SJ.xlsb
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
Back