• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Welcome to two new Chandoo.org Ninja's

Hui

Excel Ninja
Staff member
I would like to announce the appointment of two new Excel Ninja's to the Chandoo.org Excel Ninjadom.

Congratulations to Shrivallabha and Smallman both of whom have been very active in the past year at the Chandoo.org Forums.

We look forward to your ongoing assistance here at the Chandoo.org Forums

It is both honor & privilege to be part of the august company of you all. Thank you for this recognition. I will wear this badge with lots of pride.

Today being an auspicious day in India (Dassera), it just has added to my cup of joy.

I do realize that I will never be as prolific and proficient like you all. But I will try to contribute wherever I can. Looking forward to learning with you.

Thanks very much all.

It is very nice to be invited into such a strong community of learning. The site has really taken off since moving to this new platform and is a wonderful place to visit on a daily basis.

I look forward to contributing whenever I can. Shrivallabha put it so eloquently 'it is both and honour and a privilege' to be part of this community.

Take care

Smallman

Back