• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Welcome Ramazan Karim!!

Faseeh

Excel Ninja
Hi All,

This is off-topic, Tomorrow will be the first day of Ramazan Karim (here in Pakistan, in other countries it has already started) when Millions of Muslims will be fasting across the world. Wish every one very Happy Month of Ramazan across the world!!

May this month bring happiness, prosperity, health to our lives & peace for entire world. Ameen!!

Remember me in your prayers :)

Good day Faseeh

May you enjoy your month of Ramazan and I hope you receive your happiness, prosperity and health

Hi, Faseeh!

I join b(ut)ob(ut)hc in his wishes.

Regards!

@b(ut)ob(ut)hc

Hi!

Good afternoon, old dog new fully tricked.

Nice to read you.

Regards!

Thank You Bobhc, SirJb7. and Shri, "Bohat bohat shukriya!" surely i will be bringing dish-full of Sheer Khurma and Biryani. Bob & Sirjb7 will also like that new dish :D

@Faseeh

Hi!

Surely b(ut)ob(ut)hc are willing to taste it... I've yet have to perform certain type of research as I had no clue about what it was... and I now have just a bit more info but as you may well suppose I didn't understand a word, just watched the images :(

http://khanapakana.com/cooking-video/928edbfe-ab98-422a-810d-1bf2f39c10de/biryani-with-sheer-khurma-dessert

Regards!

@SirJb7,

:)

Biryani is a rice-based dish, hot and full of spices, it has all the seven spices plus beef or mutton or fish init. Sheer Khurma is a dessert, cooked with milk and rice as base and some sugar.

...So i can bet for Biryani, it is so tasty, If you go to any continental/indian-pakistani hotel you can order it and you will enjoy it alot. :p

Regards,

@Faseeh

Hi!

Now I've got a much clear idea, thanks. If I happen to find it here at any regional restaurant I'll give it a try and then come back to you.

Regards!

@Faseeh

I will take the mutton, far more flavor. :), with all that fine Argentine beef I think that's the one for my old friend SirJB7.

@SirJB7 always a pleasure to read your posts.

@Faseeh and all our Muslim friends... Ramazan Mubarak Ho...

@SirJB7... if you ever end up in India (may be a Chandoo.org ninja convention.. :p), you can eat Biryani at our house.

@Chandoo

Hi!

Thank you, my friend, you're so kind that I can neither reject nor avoid your invitation. When should I have to fly? You've yet got the name and address to send the air tickets :)

Be checking my post mail many times a day :p

Regards!

Hi, Faseeh!

Happy many returns of the month to you and to all Muslims all over the world.

Ramadhan Karim!!

Thanks for your kind post

Regards

I think that with all the various religions & cultures represented at Chandoo.org we should all get to celebrate all the holidays available

Now I just have to convince my boss

Have a great Ramazan Karim

Assalamualaikum,

We stand at the gates of another blessed Ramadan, and we thank Allah for blessing us with this great opportunity.

Let us remind ourselves that many amongst us who were blessed to worship in his month last year, are not amongst us any more..let us try and maximise our worship this Ramadan, who knows when the angel of death will knock at our door..!

Ramadan kareem to all our members,

May Allah send peace to all the corners of the world, and settle all conditions back to peace, May He guide us and make us amongst those with whom He shall be pleased with one the Day of Judgement, aameen.

Thank You every one!! :) Key Master, Hui, Hussain, sachinbizboy, webmax and every one :)

SirJb7: Hi, I wish i could share Biryani through dropbox! ;)

Hi Faseeh,

You can indeed share the Biriyani with SiJB7 and the rest of us... just drop the box (with FedEx or another carrier, that is) and they will do the rest!! :)

-Sajan.

Salammalikam Bhai

aapko aur aapki family members ko mera tarafs se Hardik Subhkamnya

aapki jindigi me jitna bhi muskil ho sab dur hojayaga is Ramazan ke andhar

once again my hearty wishes

subhanalla

Khudahafish Bhai

@ Sajan: That is smart! :D hehehe

@ sgmpatnaik: Thank you! Best wishes & prayers to you n your family ;)

Faseeh

Happy Ramadhan....Faseeh Bhai....Hope you are enjoying hot & long Rozay in Karachi

May ALLAH ALMIGHTY bless you.....Live Long Brother

Asalamualaikum Faseeh,

Ramzan Mubarak to All, May this month bring happiness, prosperity, health to our lives & peace for all. Ameen!!

{=Ramzam(happiness,prosperity,health,peace), to All}

hope, we all get together for a Hyderabad Haleem treat !!

Regards,

Furqan Masa

Back