• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

vba macro

I know bro tgis thread does not respect the rules that i know bro
I asked the same before 2 or 3 months (I don't know the date)
But that problem was not solved & then i thought that if vba is unable to do the same then i have to do it manually , so i was doing the same from that day
But I always think that everything is possible then i posted this question again (I thought that lets give one more attempt to this problem)
& guess what ,u understood what the issue is there
So plz let me know the solution

Chandoo.org
Wrong as this is the website name ‼ :rolleyes: Same player shoot again, Eight Ball Deluxe …​
This website contains several forums, what is the name of this forum ?​
Easy with the tip I gave in my previous post or if you just go to the forums list,​
so do you really have any idea about the forum you choosed to create this thread ?​

Yes ! We have a winner ‼​
Second question at child level : what is the title of this thread ?​
(I have to move to another room to grab another computer …)

If at least the initial post was what any forum expects for : a smart enough explanation of the issue, a well description of the context, …​
But we have here a poor initial post with maybe the dumbest title I have ever seen :​
'vba macro' in the 'VBA Macros' forum ‼ :rolleyes: We have a winner, 'well done' … ★​
As a per forum rules : « Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches. »​
Do you really think your title is so relevant according to your need / issue ?!​
How can this thread may help someone in the future with such title ?​
As this is the VBA Macros forum so these two words are useless in a thread title !​
Hui was so gentle to give you a solution in post #2 of course according to your initial post.​
If I were the first to answer I should have block this thread until the title would be corrected …​
Some members here are moderators on other forums with basically the same rules,​
so when they saw such 'clever' title they directly moved to the next post, like many other helpers …​
How could Hui - in fact anyone - guess what you have explained in post #5 ?!​
Your words « the exact situation » but this situation must be well elaborated in the initial post !​
Again, if I were the first to answer I could have locked this thread according to your previous infractions​
- you have created duplicate threads, you was notified several times to be explicit in the initial thread, … -​
but as you have attached a picture of the error message confirming what I though since the previous post,​
Ok, let's play so my answers were at the level of your initial post but opened to any smart enough reader …​
I gave you a chance for your thread title in last sentence of post #9 but you ignored it.​
So how could you dare to create your post #23 ?‼ :mad:
How can you hope to receive any help with such poor explanations like in your last thread msgbox by vba,​
like receiving at the Festival de Cannes a new palm, a 'winner' again ‼ ★★​
A new guessing challenge, no clue of what you are talking about, we do not have any crystal ball and we are not mind readers !​
So do not be surprised to not get any answer without adhering to the obvious forum rules whatever the nickname you may use …​

If you totally agree with the above, go back to post #22, well read it as I'm still expecting an answer to your 'fridges & beers' situation !​
As without the assurance that you well understand your situation, what happens and why, I couldn't help any more, just a waste of time …​
Like in your future threads with poor initial posts.​

Bro i was not aware of those rules but now u told me so in future i will keep in mind that part
& u understood what the problem is so plz help me & i am unable to catch ur hints (Fridge,beer)

No one till today told me or try to make me aware of my mistaked but today u told me
So From now rules will be followed by me

As vletm gave you several times the forum rules link, you just ignored it the reason why some of your threads were locked …​
Forum rules again, a must read :​

Fish memory ?​
Last try : well read post #32 entirely where I yet told you what I'm expecting …​

► Posts #16, 20 & 22 …​
If you can't observe what a kid found yesterday in few seconds then see with your IT​
or just ask the manager of the application to not open directly the file under Excel, obviously …​

Fish memory again !​
So no way as the next to follow obviously depends on what you can easily observe,​
what you understand about your issue and why it comes, in order we have nothin' to guess …​
So from post #20 again :​
Excel can display a list of opened workbooks, see in its obvious Display menu
and compare the list when your are facing each workbook …
As there is an icon to 'change window', if you do not catch the easy & obvious then just see with your IT …​
Or you can search on Web as this is not an unusual issue, just hope blogs / threads titles are more accurate than yours ! ;)
Maybe next time when you will create a new thread you will have well think before​
about the necessary in the initial post in order all is clear with nothing to guess …​

Back