• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

vba macro

r@1234

I know bro tgis thread does not respect the rules that i know bro
I asked the same before 2 or 3 months (I don't know the date)
But that problem was not solved & then i thought that if vba is unable to do the same then i have to do it manually , so i was doing the same from that day
But I always think that everything is possible then i posted this question again (I thought that lets give one more attempt to this problem)
& guess what ,u understood what the issue is there
So plz let me know the solution

Marc L

Excel Ninja
Chandoo.org
Wrong as this is the website name ‼ :rolleyes: Same player shoot again, Eight Ball Deluxe …​
This website contains several forums, what is the name of this forum ?​
Easy with the tip I gave in my previous post or if you just go to the forums list,​
so do you really have any idea about the forum you choosed to create this thread ?​

Marc L

Excel Ninja
Yes ! We have a winner ‼​
Second question at child level : what is the title of this thread ?​
(I have to move to another room to grab another computer …)

Marc L

Excel Ninja
If at least the initial post was what any forum expects for : a smart enough explanation of the issue, a well description of the context, …​
But we have here a poor initial post with maybe the dumbest title I have ever seen :​
'vba macro' in the 'VBA Macros' forum ‼ :rolleyes: We have a winner, 'well done' … ★​
As a per forum rules : « Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches. »​
Do you really think your title is so relevant according to your need / issue ?!​
How can this thread may help someone in the future with such title ?​
As this is the VBA Macros forum so these two words are useless in a thread title !​
Hui was so gentle to give you a solution in post #2 of course according to your initial post.​
If I were the first to answer I should have block this thread until the title would be corrected …​
Some members here are moderators on other forums with basically the same rules,​
so when they saw such 'clever' title they directly moved to the next post, like many other helpers …​
How could Hui - in fact anyone - guess what you have explained in post #5 ?!​
Your words « the exact situation » but this situation must be well elaborated in the initial post !​
Again, if I were the first to answer I could have locked this thread according to your previous infractions​
- you have created duplicate threads, you was notified several times to be explicit in the initial thread, … -​
but as you have attached a picture of the error message confirming what I though since the previous post,​
Ok, let's play so my answers were at the level of your initial post but opened to any smart enough reader …​
I gave you a chance for your thread title in last sentence of post #9 but you ignored it.​
So how could you dare to create your post #23 ?‼ :mad:
How can you hope to receive any help with such poor explanations like in your last thread msgbox by vba,​
like receiving at the Festival de Cannes a new palm, a 'winner' again ‼ ★★​
A new guessing challenge, no clue of what you are talking about, we do not have any crystal ball and we are not mind readers !​
So do not be surprised to not get any answer without adhering to the obvious forum rules whatever the nickname you may use …​

If you totally agree with the above, go back to post #22, well read it as I'm still expecting an answer to your 'fridges & beers' situation !​
As without the assurance that you well understand your situation, what happens and why, I couldn't help any more, just a waste of time …​
Like in your future threads with poor initial posts.​

r@1234

Bro i was not aware of those rules but now u told me so in future i will keep in mind that part
& u understood what the problem is so plz help me & i am unable to catch ur hints (Fridge,beer)

r@1234

No one till today told me or try to make me aware of my mistaked but today u told me
So From now rules will be followed by me

Marc L

Excel Ninja
As vletm gave you several times the forum rules link, you just ignored it the reason why some of your threads were locked …​
Forum rules again, a must read :​

Marc L

Excel Ninja
Fish memory ?​
Last try : well read post #32 entirely where I yet told you what I'm expecting …​

Marc L

Excel Ninja
► Posts #16, 20 & 22 …​
If you can't observe what a kid found yesterday in few seconds then see with your IT​
or just ask the manager of the application to not open directly the file under Excel, obviously …​

Marc L

Excel Ninja
Fish memory again !​
So no way as the next to follow obviously depends on what you can easily observe,​
what you understand about your issue and why it comes, in order we have nothin' to guess …​
So from post #20 again :​
Excel can display a list of opened workbooks, see in its obvious Display menu
and compare the list when your are facing each workbook …
As there is an icon to 'change window', if you do not catch the easy & obvious then just see with your IT …​
Or you can search on Web as this is not an unusual issue, just hope blogs / threads titles are more accurate than yours ! ;)
Maybe next time when you will create a new thread you will have well think before​
about the necessary in the initial post in order all is clear with nothing to guess …​