• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA Dynamic Line Chart

chirayu

Hi Guys,

This is a report I made in my previous company in 2013. I have removed the company name, logo and changed the names of processes/ people in the report so I can upload it for you guys to check out & experiment with.

Basically its a line chart that is controlled by VBA. It has day on day data in the report with forward/back/pause buttons that allow u to dynamically 'run' the chart (you'll understand what I mean when you use it). While the chart is running you can use the dropdowns to change the 'skill/ employee'. You can also pause the macro & use the scroll bars manually. Macro runs on a loop & goes to start of data range once data is finished.

I have to say that the VBA code is a modified version of a code I had found in 2013, but I forget the source. If someone else can figure it out & post it then great :)

Attachments

• Active Pending and TAT Missed Analysis Jul\'13.xlsm
    106 KB · Views: 38
So your asking us to break the passworded vba for you ?

I'd suggest using the search box at the Top Right of this page and search for "Remove Password"

It is a very simple password in any case...

So your asking us to break the passworded vba for you ?

I'd suggest using the search box at the Top Right of this page and search for "Remove Password"

It is a very simple password in any case...

Oh sorry - forgot to say Password is 1. I use that as default

Back