• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

VBA documentation

Thanks Hui, I searched for the same thing but for 2010 but couldn't find it. If you or anyone else has the link I would be greatful.
Cheers
John

Hui, Thanks a lot for the link..
Do you or anyone can help the interested readers with useful links for MS Access 2010 VBA?
And links on how can we merge access and excel 2010?..

Thanks in advance...

P.S.: Hope this is the correct thread to post this...:)

Hello Sir,

I have Office 2007, I have download Excel 2013 document file CHM. What will happend if i run the CHM file.

Regards,

Zameer

Hi ,

To add to what Jack has posted , the file is a .exe file , and the file size is 50 MB.

The files installed are :

1. EXCEL.DEV.hxs
2. MSACCESS.DEV.hxs
3. MSPUB.DEV.hxs
4. OUTLOOK.DEV.hxs
5. POWERPNT.DEV.hxs
6. VISIO.DEV.hxs
7. VISIO.SHAPESHEET.hxs
8. WINPROJ.DEV.hxs
9. WINWORD.DEV.hxs

To access these files in case you do not have Visual Studio installed on your computer , download a third-party viewer file from here :

http://download.cnet.com/Help-Explorer-Viewer/3000-6675_4-10666661.html

Narayan

Hi All
Microsoft today released the 2013 VBA Documentation as stand alone CHM Files
They are available at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40326
Hi, Thanks for the link. I must be doing something wrong because when I open the file, I see the choices on the left but it's not showing me the information in the right pane. (I'm using office 2003 but it shouldn't make any difference I would think?)
Thanks

Hi, Thanks for the link. I must be doing something wrong because when I open the file, I see the choices on the left but it's not showing me the information in the right pane. (I'm using office 2003 but it shouldn't make any difference I would think?)
Thanks

Rej - you aren't doing anything wrong, I had the same problem. You have to right click the file in Windows Explorer, select properties, then click the "unblock" button. It should work then. See here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40326

Is it possible to link this file to the F1 key, so we can get quick relevant help by pressing F1, as in previous versions?

@Rej Lapointe, @Doug Jenkins
Hi!
Maybe you wanna give a look at this:
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/ch...iving-in-borrowed-time-by-2013-version.14296/
I'm reinstalling my desktop PC right now and will install 2010 version, and perhaps -only perhaps- I'll virtualize a 2013 installation via Win8's Hyper-V.
Regards!

Thanks for the link, it was an excellent rant!

When Lotus 123 lost the plot in the early 90's everyone could just move to Excel, but where do we go when MS loses the plot with Excel?

@Doug Jenkins
Hi!
IMHO for the time being it's advisable to stick with Excel 2010 version, and wait & see. 2013 only as a logical choice if something specific or newly released becomes a must.
However I wouldn't expect any change reversion in next version, knowing Redmond guys that'd be an exception.
Regards!

hi all , any one have the VBA ocumentation for VBA , i am a beginner for VBA and wish your advise from where shall i start , i read one book called (VBA excel made easy) so i have a good idea to start, hope you advise on the best way to start learning VBA coding.thx

Hi Hui,

Although I have downloaded the file. I am unable to see the right hand side pane details. I have right clicked it and do not get the menu items.
Can anyone help me here as to what would be the issue.

Hi Hui,

Although I have downloaded the file. I am unable to see the right hand side pane details. I have right clicked it and do not get the menu items.
Can anyone help me here as to what would be the issue.

This might be blocked.check it in property...

Thanks for sharing this file.It's really a great file and helps me. Thanks again sir.

Regards
Arbind
HR Executive at SLA Consultants India

Hi Team,

Just wanted to know if in the 2013 Excel 2013 developer documentation,
the excel object model map is available or not. I would need the excel object model map to quickly understand the excel API. Can anyone respond here.

Back