• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Triangular Plot - Gas data plot

rikt

Hello,

This time I have a question regarding how to plot a triangular graph on excel 2010.

I have uploaded two files on dropbox:

DropBox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/39uehxg6hngimsx/D60S6Sa0HA

One file is an excel file I downloaded from the internet, it was a template for anyone who would want it, and the other one is a jpeg which shows what I really want. The excel is just an example of how the graph should look like in general, except for the scales on each side, those should look like the jpeg.

I want to be able to make a graph that, in some aspects, looks like the excel template I uploaded, but I have no idea how to do it at all.

Can anyone teach me how to make the graph?

Thanks for the help!

Hello,

It's done. The problem was I initially shared with rapidshare and was getting a bunch of problems so I changed it and took a while to create the DropBox account.

Thanks!

@ Faseeh

That looks good, yes thanks! No rush at all!

the graph itself will be much more complicated, but for now I just need to find out how to make a triangular graph.

Thanks a lot!

No I did not see this yet, but I am having a look right now.

Thanks for the link!

I'm still hoping to get some help from the local Ninjas when they have time for it. No rush at all :)

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: just had a look and it's really good, but the scales I need are 0 to 0,2 (which is a ratio) and not 0 to 100%. But I have no idea how to change that...

Hi rikt,

Just reached this stage, am unable to do any thing when i am on field visit. :) Sorry for that. Am trying to add labels to it,...

Attachments

• Chart.xlsx
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
Hi rikt,

Just reached this stage, am unable to do any thing when i am on field visit. :) Sorry for that. Am trying to add labels to it,...

Faseeh,

First of all thanks a lot it looks great for starters.

Please don't rush and take your time I'm not in a hurry at all :)

For now the only would be that the triangle needs to be the same on all sides, that is, Equilateral with all angles 60 degrees. The scale needs to be 0 to 0.2 and not 0 to 100, as it will be used to plot a coeficient.

Hi rikt,

Please see this file, the trick is simple but i am facing problem in setting co-ordinates of the two dark lines.. should there be a table to look at when deciding start and end of these lines, it will easy to handle. Please ask if any thing is not clear. I have used XY Data Labeler. Download it and install, you can label each point individually.

Attachments

• Chart Sample 2.xlsx
    54.3 KB · Views: 22
batamgalan
As a new member,
You would reread Forum Rules
Start a new post every time you ask a question, even if the theme is similar. The original author may continue asking questions whilst the post is in progress and of course if you are answering questions you may need to ask questions of the initial poster.

Back