• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Speedometer Chart

Hi Chandoo Experts,
First, I would like to thank you for all the previous help on my other projects. You have been very helpful and I appreciate your prompt response. I was looking to create a speedometer chart for my dashboard tab involving the name of the player: goals, assists and goals. I would like to have one of each for goals, assists, and goals. I saw on google sheets the exact one I wanted but excel doesn't seem to have that particular one. Is there a way that I extract the one from google sheets to my dashboard? If not, how do I make one using the statistics I have in my Player and Stats tab? Thank you, Joseph from Michigan.

Attachments

• redwing dashboard.xlsx
    106.9 KB · Views: 15
That's great Hui. But how do I link that to the dashboard? I want to be able to see three speedometers(Goals, Assists, and Points) when I change the players name on the slicer. See first file above. Thanks, buddy.

Last edited:
Hows this?
upload_2017-12-22_23-26-15.png
All linked to that 1 yellow cell

To use these copy the worksheet into your file, the Named Formula should go with it

Relink the yellow cell and the cells directly below it to your data source

Attachments

• MeterChart.xlsx
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
Back