• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Sensitivity Analysis

saadferoze

I am running sensitivity analysis on cash flows to calculate the IRR and NPV. My input numbers are Selling Price per unit and Cost Price per unit and Out put values are IRR and NPV. I am able to run it properly when input values are static. i mean these input values dont change every year and are same through out the life cycle. I would like to incorporate the impact of inflation every year on the input prices and then give results. i am not able to do so. Please help me to do so

Saad

Saad

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org Forums

Have a read of my post at: http://chandoo.org/wp/2010/05/06/data-tables-monte-carlo-simulations-in-excel-a-comprehensive-guide/

Then come back here with some questions

Dear Hui,

it was an excellent read and cleared many of my other doubts. But somehow i am still looking for solving my current problem. I want input to have an impact of inflation . for example when we are taking the base case ( for ef 2012 year) then it should use the input value but when it runs the calculation for 2013 then input value increments by inflation rate and the same moving ahead.

Can we do this some how in running sensitivity analysis.

Back