• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Row Level Security in PBI

Sanket Katdare

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well !!!

I'm a new user of Power BI, trying to put into practice what I've learned from YouTube and other online platforms, but where I get stuck I need expert guidance like you.

I have developed a small dashboard and planning to share it with a larger group with row-level security using [Email Id] = USERPRINCIPALNAME()

When I publish my dashboard and shared the link with collogues they face a loading error, when I tried to resolve I come to know I need to give permission, I gave viewer permission but still, same error was appearing, Loading started when I moved them to "Members" but Row Level Security stopped working. Everyone can see everything, regardless of the assigned row-level security.

What's wrong with my setting? Why PBI is not working as expected? I need your guidance, I want to share the same dashboard with a larger audience, could you please help me develop a row-level or similar setting in PBI?

Thanks & Regards,
Sanket

Back