• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

real-time data chart

Afarag

Please i need help for this case, that i want to crearte interactive chart with dynamical range as shown in this pic,

FileDownloadHandler.ashx

and you have to check it in it's URL
https://www.google.com/finance?q=NASDAQ:GOOG&ei=AUf1UrjGGsSCwAP0rgE

that i want to creat an interactive chart with this all featurs ASAP,

thanks a lot,

Afarag
Which parts of this chart do you want to replicate?
Can you post a sample file with some data?

Dears,
@Hui
what i want; that i have a work sheet that contain a huge data for more than one year and more than one factor and more than one person, i want to use something like the check box founded at head of Pic the change the factor which want to present, then i want to create a timeline pivot for dates to use it in the chart as liked

@NARAYANK991

your shared link is exactly what i mean for this Pic

stock-chart-as-shown-in-yahoo-finance.png

but it didn't contain any idea for how to create it, i uploaded the file of my data that i want to apply

Gratefully,

or can you provide me with another App can handle this data with a Stock Chart with Scroll and Zoom

.....lot of moving parts.

My read:
-You'd be looking at 2 or 3 seperate charts
-"Several" controls with a bunch of validation.

I wonder if this isn't a good job for power pivot with slicers

Dear Dan_l

Kindly i ask for the detailed steps to do it like the mentioned pic, if with a snapshots will be preferable

i use office 2013
the structure of the data isn't must, you have to modify it if you need that

Appreciate your great efforts for helping

Attachments

• Data.xlsx
    393.9 KB · Views: 11
i want to focus the factors per dates, after that i'll learn how to create it then apply it to the persons after that

i'm still messing with this. the slicers makes the time line easy, but I totally fail with the excel 2013 charting engine.

Hi Dan,

Partly i reach to create a chart via time line slicer based on filters
you can check it

Attachments

• Timeline Filter.xlsx
    298.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi dan_l,

I must say, I was not member of this community in '09, so unfortunately I did not heard about this contest. But if such solutions were like Karimmo's dashboards, it would be great if it would be a similar challenge in 2014 also, I am curious how does it looks like now the data visualization on the highest level.

Back