• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Problem with Userform

Fred Wayne

Hello . I saw one the forums in which you fixed an "Agenda". I downloaded, ran it in my PC and works perfectly. But I tried to configure it on my workbook, it does not work. I dont know what is wrong. I tried to modify the code according to my workbook("Countries Table" which is in "Countries Sheet". I do not know what am I doing wrong?I am sending you both files...the one that I downloaded and the one I am using and displays the mistake. Would you help me out.

In the original file have a look at Formulas -> Name manager -> I have a defined name range called IDs, you don't have that in your file. In the countries sheet you have to add a column with numbers and make a new defined name range.

Now..is there a way to have a dropdown list. When I choose the country...it displays a list of the cities it has. Could it be posible that in Textbox called "City Name", to display a list of the cities after you choose a country for the corresponding city name code to be displayed in texbox "CITY CODE?

Attachments

• City to choose.JPG
    City to choose.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 13
How can I add a dropdown list on the textbox where the "City Name" is displayed

Attachments

• City to choose.JPG
    City to choose.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 3
Back