• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help with Macro to run a simulation

Ok

I understand how a Sequence goes into BB area
upload_2015-6-8_13-17-9.png

But why use the BB area?
when to use the Top area?
What of the EO columns ?

upload_2015-6-8_13-20-35.png

Hui,

The other areas are the same as the BB area. That is why I used that as an example. If you note you will see in the BB area 3 sections in Row 28 titled Numbers E-O, Numbers EO and Numbers EEOO.

Look at row 1 and you will see the same titles (Numbers E-O , Numbers EO and Numbers EEOO) and go to row 3-7 and duplicate for each ball #1, #2, #3, #4 #5 as you have done in the BB area

Back to the BB area you will see in row 30 titled 50+ Hit Numbers E-O, 50+ Hit Numbers EO and 50+ Hit Numbers EEOO

Look at row 9 titled 50+ Hits E-O, 50+ EO Hits and 50+ Hits EEOO. You will do the same in rows 11-15 as in the BB area for each ball #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Back to BB area you will see in row 33 titled On Board Hit Numbers E-O, On Board Hit Numbers EO and On Boards Hit Numbers EEOO

Look at row 17 titled On Board Hit Numbers E-O, On Board Hit Numbers EO and On Board Hit Numbers EEOO. You will do the same as you have done in the BB area row 35 for rows 19-23.

The BB areas #1s in columns BMX are to be done the same way as the #1, #2, #3, #4, #5in the other areas BMX

Hopefully this makes sense

Hui,

This is an "example" of some of the numbers the combinations left on another game sheet when I do it manually. You had asked me what these were last week. They are in columns N:S. As you can see for the game sheet I was working on the 1st 8 combinations H:3 - M:13 left no numbers in column N yet

THANK YOU for helping
upload_2015-6-8_7-50-53.png

I have added the E's and O's to the existing Us and Ds. Let me know if you need any additional input from me at this time. Also, on sheet 2 is all the different Games I have so hopefully what you create for me I can make some adjustments to accommodate them as well. I knew this would not be a simple task. Perhaps forget the Games sheet and only look at the amount of boxes that need to be simulated as the inputs and then have the numbers that these boxes generate in AI:AN be used as the output. IDK if that would be a simpler way to look at this without all the colors and other data

Attachments

• E_O_ U_D_Combinations.xlsx
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
I've been snowed under with work this week
Next week is looking like I'll have some spare time ...

I've been snowed under with work this week
Next week is looking like I'll have some spare time ...
No problem, I just realized this monster grows with the combinations once I added the E's and O's. I am glad you do not have the time right now as I have to figure out how to place the E's and O's when it comes to the 50+ and OB section as they compliment each other whereas the Numbers section is a straight forward E and O for B1-2-3-4-5. Ill do another spreadsheet and revise what I just gave you

Thanks and take some R&R this weekend

Back