• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Joining several Macro files in to one single macro sheet

ashish navale

Hi I have 2 macros which I want to combine in one separate Macro sheet. The file name of 1st macro is "Merge data" and other name of macro file is "Join data". The scenario is as below:

1. I generate 4 excel reports from SAP.(Rewards UK, Rewards US1,Rewards US2,Rewards US3)

2. From the 1st Macro i.e. "Merge Data" the above separate files are combined in one

workbook under different sheets.

3. When I run the 2nd Macro i.e. "Join Data" in the 1st Macro file a separate sheet is

inserted named "Flash" which joins "Rewards UK, Rewards US1,Rewards US2,Rewards US3"

data in single sheet itself.

I feel that these macros can be joined in one single sheet. But don't know how to do it. Plz help me with a permanent solution. If possible can I also get code for it. There are some codes available on net but m not aware how to join them..

Ashish

The location of code within modules/sheets isn't that important, with a few proviso's, as long as they are in the same file.

If they are working what is the driver to put them together?

Sorry to both you, but how does one post a new subject? I have a question about excel and dropbox I want to ask very badly.

Peter

Back