• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

HYPERLINK & INDEX

kkimiri

Kindly, how do i insert a link that returns the value of the clickable cell in another specific cell.

From the attached excel, on the Tab named Hyperlink, if i click on the hyperlinked cell H7 i want it to return the value MANAGEMENT on cell E5 (highlighted) and the same way if i click on H11 i want it to return the value OPERATIONS on cell E5 (highlighted).

(I want it to have the same functioning like INDEX function, on the Tab named index , i am able to have a drop down button that returns the value i select on the drop down on cell E2.)

Thanks and Kind Regards

Attachments

• Hyperlink & Index...xlsx
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Assuming you mean clicking on Hyperlink updates the blue cell value? refer to below link

Assuming you mean clicking on Hyperlink updates the blue cell value? refer to below link

Thank You very Much. Appreciated.

Please is it possible to have the macro code as an excel formula.

Thank You very Much. Appreciated.

Please is it possible to have the macro code as an excel formula.
I have tried this but its not working, please see attached the workbook. Cell B2 on worksheet named destination is not updating based on the hyperlinked clicked. Please assist

Attachments

• Update_cell_2013...xlsm
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Back