• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Hyperlink by formula

Tom90

Hi can anyone help, I am not sure if this can be done or not, I have created a Dynamic Excel Filter using the Combo Box in Active X controls, all is working ok but my source data is all hyperlinks so when it returns via the Combo box I have lost the hyperlink as it is using formula, so is there any way that I can use the formula in the combo box and it returns the correct lookup with its hyperlink.

Hope someone can help, Tom90

Tom

Can you please post a small sample file highlighting the issue

Hi As requested this is a sample of the file, it you look in the Search tab you will see the Combo Box with drop down if you pick any of the two headings it will provide you all the info below and that is referencing the List tab which you will see column a is hyperlinks, I want to be able to show the hyperlinks in the search tab when I reference them.

Thanks Tom90

Attachments

• Test Document register.xlsx
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
In the attached is a diffferent approach, without masses of formulae, which means that hyperlinks are preserved.
Instead it uses Advanced Filter, but in a one-line macro.
Try it and see if this is a path you want to go down; several tweaks can be applied.

Attachments

• Chandoo38939Test Document register.xlsm
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
Back