• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to read this type of worksheet?

If you open the file, and then go to File Info, you will see that the file/sheets are password protected. Without the password, you cannot open the sheets.

arif120
You skipped a sample ... do You something like below ... Your normal is left side and right side - same without some features ... ?
Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 16.16.47.png
If so then You would check View-options...

Sir, it looks like this in 'Final Round' and 'Master' sheet view options. The sheet is unprotected, yet no cell is selected, and neither the left nor the right mouse button works. If you don't mind, can you make the file look like a normal Excel?
Although you are extremely busy.Screenshot 2022-01-02 222741.png

arif120
I don't have that file and I don't guess from which file You've taken above snapshot.
It looks that an active cell is XFD1 ... the last column of sheet.
and Custom View (never used) is disabled.

arif120
I don't have that file and I don't guess from which file You've taken above snapshot.
It looks that an active cell is XFD1 ... the last column of sheet.
and Custom View (never used) is disabled.
I got the solution by Google from your given idea. Thank you so much for helping with the idea.

The "custom view" of my sheet was disabled, then I unhidden it with the following script.

Code:
Sub ConvertTableToRange()
 'Convert all tables in workbook to range.
 Dim sht As Worksheet
 Dim objTable As ListObject
 For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
 For Each objTable In sht.ListObjects
 objTable.Unlist
 Next objTable
 Next sht
End Sub

Back