• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

How to get data from different sheet

rishab

Please advice how to pull data from different sheet in excel in one sheet. Listings in all sheets have unique i.d. However, in some sheet Unique i.d has more than one entry.
For instance: PSM i.d information is divided into four different sheet, how to club all based on the given i.d in a single sheet.
In certain sheets, PSM i.d information is in more than one row

So in such a situation, how to club, pls advice

Attached is the sample file

Warm Regards,
Rishab

Attachments

• Real Estate Proejcts.xlsx
    15.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Over the past week or two this question and many similar have been asked...Have you used the search box top right, contrary to popular belief it does work.

My apologies...i was trying to put on forum only..but it was asking participants email ids, which i don't have. I am really sorry, my idea was not to offend anyone. i will go through the rule sheet again.

Am using excel 2007, i could not find any search option. Pls help

There is a Google Custom Search Box in the Top Right of Every screen at Chandoo.org. It only searches Chandoo.org.

upload_2015-2-12_17-32-2.png

Even this screen

You ask questions here at the Forums, not directly via Conversations with individuals.

i hope this will work for u.

make unique Id of all your PSM IDs on one sheet and use index match to search data.

Attachments

• Real Estate Proejcts-updated.xlsx
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the help.
However, in certain worksheet the PSM id has more than one field, in such case it will only take first value and ignore the rest.

So what should we do take all values of PSM id from different rows with in the same worksheet while clubbing into one sheet.

For example:In worksheet named (Rates & Trends) PSM id 5018504 has seven different entries. Now the problem is to take all values to single worksheet.
Regards,
Rishab

Attachments

• Real Estate Proejcts-updated.xlsx
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Back