• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

[Here Iam trying to use sumifs with index match formula to bring the data from the raw data sheet and also using Month Validation but it is not workin

rather than image - attach a sample spreadsheet
we can see whats needed
an explanation also would help

What version of excel are you using , as solutions can vary a lot depending on the version

you need to allow access
Also an explanation of exactly what you are trying to do may help, get a solution quicker

I Want to bring all sum data on the sheet 1 and have put month validation but it is not working

is this a google sheets issue - or excel - I dont know google sheets, and some formulas are different

perhaps
=SUMIFS(Sheet2!C$2:C$1000,Sheet2!$K$2:$K$1000,Sheet1!$B$2,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$1000,Sheet1!$C$2,Sheet2!$B$2:$B$1000,Sheet1!$A5)

as the columns on sheet1 match the order on sheet 2 - then i have not tried anything clever with also matching the header

No idea if this works in google sheets - as you did not answer
What version of excel are you using , as solutions can vary a lot depending on the version

Attachments

• Untitled spreadsheet-ETAF.xlsx
    144.2 KB · Views: 1
naru88, as a reminder this is obviously an Excel forum so very not appropriate for Google Sheets … :rolleyes:

naru88
Please reread and follow Forum Rules - those are for Your too:
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an Solution elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the Solution here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.

Back