• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help Me, I'm Confused......

Good day salgal8

Your email is already published in your profile.

If you follow this link http://gravatar.com/ you will find out how to upload a picture and set it as your avatar.

Have you played around with the formula as SirJB7 suggested, have you changed the "mm/dd" to "mm/dd/yyyy"?.....suggest you make a copy of the real file and use/change/digest/alter/modify/screw up/cry/drink coffee/kick the computer/blaspheme Microsoft in the copy so you do not totally screw up your true data.

Hi, salgal8!

So you're like b(ut)ob(ut)hc who was first called "old dog" and then after a short time here become "old dog new tricked", you're both "viejos" (old people, aka ancients or elderly), not like me that I'm just a kid whose arrival in this world was celebrated with the Mercedes Benz W110 announcement. :)

I'm wondering if I should order two sticks instead of one...

Regarding file upload this site doesn't provide such features so you'd proceed as you should have read in the green sticky posts, which I discard you've gone thru, am I wrong? Of course you could post your email here but be aware that it'd be publicly available, malhereusement there's neither a private message system feature.

BTW it's a nice gesture asking if you could give out your email address, I appreciate, sometimes we're asked to post ours and it sounds rude having to say no, here's my policy, I hope you'll understand:

http://chandoo.org/forums/topic/locking-the-cell-automaticall-once-the-date-passed#post-21903

And about the date formats I wasn't sure if in my original file I formatted them as my default regional configuration settings dd/mm/yyyy (everywhere except in the 15 cell groups) but I explicitly formatted them as your (supposed) mm/dd/yyyy format. And for the 15s I used a format like "mm/dd Xh", where X is the no. of hours taken.

Regards!

PS: BTW, I'm now intrigued about that picture... isn't it a daguerreotype, is it?

Good day my old friend

"not like me that I'm just a kid whose arrival in this world" ..........but you seem to forget that I have see the photograph of your good self.......but fear not I will not publish.....to many forum members may have weak stomachs.

@b(ut)ob(ut)hc

Hi, old dog... new fully tricked!

Good afternoon, my friend.

It's in the profile but only available for Ninjas, so salgal8 asked that because she didn't see other people mails, I think.

And maybe my non-native English is playing on me again, I tried to mean that I changed the date format from my system default to a forced US mm/dd/yyyy.

Regards!

PS: Did you noticed that salgal8 didn't acknowledge (just to don't say she deliberately ignored) your subliminal message regarding god's beverage aka Carlsberg?

EDITED

PS2: I'm just a schoolboy, not just the dean of the teachers like you :)

My friend SirJB7 has now idea what he has done with "I'm just a schoolboy, not just the dean of the teachers like you :)".... I am still laughing and it is interfering with my malt consumption.

I should have explained further to salgal8 that the email was available to you (Top level Ninja) via her profile.

I still think salgal8 should follow your recommendation and play around with the formula, .........but in a new copy of original.

@b(ut)ob(ut)hc

Hi!

Remember the old Chinese or Arab quote (almost all are theirs, aren't?), if you drink don't drive, you may spill your drink. Applicable to excessive laugh too.

Regards!

PS: It seems as if nobody of you two deepened on the Mercedes Benz W110. I gave you the clue...

@SirJB7

Hello.....but I am to chivalrous to mention the age or publish the pictures :).....but I did like to music of the sixties.

Back