• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Help, help. I've been sucked into the grid.

Virtual Chandoo

Help...I flicked Excel the digit because it was taking too long to recalculate. But evil Excel 2013 got angry, and digitized me in return, TRON fashion (hence the extreme pixelation).

So I'm here inside Excel's innards, being forced to participate in gladiatorial games where I have to fight volatile functions to the death. Fortunately they are really slow.

My only chance of escape is with the help of a heroic Excel reeducation campaign.

Bobhc...I completely deny any involvement with this at all. I'm innocent I tell ya. Why, I wouldn't even know how to start going about pixelating an avatar.

*tehehehe*

Hey Jeff,
Run towards the light!! When all else fails, unplug the machine!

So... you have been waging VBA battles?!! Interesting hobby!

Virtual Chandoo? pixelated avatar? Is this new forum software susceptible to highly intelligent alien spam?

If Excel is too slow, I suggest you to migrate to PowerPoint or Word. They will teach you patience :p

I'm telling you, I'm actually in the grid, Real World version of me.

Don't believe me? Then open the attached spreadsheet, r1c1, and click the button. Beware, you will be digitized, and will end up in the spreadsheet as just another copy of yourself.

Attachments

• Chandoo 4.xlsm
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 10
Very Good...But as I said and you have proved with the worksheet...you are innocent of nothing...you dell in the black art world of VBA

@b(ut)ob(ut)hc
Hi, my friend!
Good afternoon.
Please give a look at the attached file... It seems as if someone in that obscure, strange and clandestine organization called Inland Revenue has hacked the Author Name and Saved By properties of the uploaded file, so as to all of people's suspicions would point to the calumniated contributor.
Regards!
PS: Maybe I know the name of the identity phisher... Higinio O. Ochoa III
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girlfriend-posts-picture-breasts-online.html

Attachments

• Help, help. I\'ve been sucked into the grid. (for Virtual Chandoo at chandoo.org).png
    Help, help. I\'ve been sucked into the grid. (for Virtual Chandoo at chandoo.org).png
    54.4 KB · Views: 9
Damn, I'm well and truly busted. That is a great link you posted. Probably apprehending the suspect was the 2nd thing on the FBI's list, and confirming the identity of the fine chest was their number one priority.

@all
Hi!
Corollary: never forget checking and better clearing (unwanted/private/dangerous/compromising/etc.) file metadata before uploading it to the cloud...
... otherwise that cloud will drop rain on you the day you forget your umbrella.
Regards!

Back