• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Graphing Reverse Order

gmelchor

I am working on making a dashboard and am trying to put some cost data into a bar graph.

The problem is that when I create the graph it doesn't retain the original order of the data. For some reason it plots the very last data point as the first in the graph. I have searched this site (and others) and cannot find an answer.

Can you help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt4te2hwwy21eei/Graphing.xlsx

gmelchor

I think the chart is right. the first value in the series is plotted in left bottom and then go up in order. to get first value in upper corner you need to reverse the order of the series

right click on left axis>Format Axis > Axis Options > Categories in reverse order

I hope i understood your issue correctly. Please let me know if it helps

Gmelchor

Select the Chart

Right Click on the Vertical Axis, Format Axis

Tick Categories in reverse Order

Enable Horizontal Axis Crosses at Maximum Category

Fashion accessories are not only the things that use to wear on body but other items that enhance the overall grace and elegance of your personality. These could be handbags,Tods Lace-Up Shoes Womens Coffee, mobile covers and other such unique things. Online shopping is the most convenient and reliable way to shop,tods shoes, where you will find 'N' number of options just with a single click. naaptol offers you thousands of fashion accessories from its wide and exclusive collection including Cigarette cases,Tod's Ballerinas Shoes Womens, Jewellry Boxes,tods outlet, Swiss knives and other quality products under the name from various brands at very best online price and discounts. You are allowed to do a fair and unbiased comparison of the features and price of the products and choose the good one for you.

Dev Cas is a well known author and has written articles on Cigarette cases and Men shoes and online shope n many other subjects.Author of this article does not allow you to republish/reprint this article without written

Related articles:

Back