• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

getting error this column has more than 10000

villival

Am freelancer working on projects , i am getting error this column has more than 10000
as there more number of rows i have a below task to do

Add a zero in front of all the mobile phone numbers
Get rid of any lines that do not make sense

do help me on this,,,

Last edited:
D2: =IF(LEN(C2)=0,"",IF(LEN(C2)=11,"+",IF(LEFT(C2,1)=0,"","0")))&C2
copy down

made column D wider

if they are real names / [hone numbers - would ask a mod to remove or remove yourself

A good sample workbook has just 10-20 rows of representative data that has been desensitised. It also has expected results mocked up, relevant cells highlighted and a few explanatory notes.

if they are real names / [hone numbers - would ask a mod to remove or remove yourself

A good sample workbook has just 10-20 rows of representative data that has been desensitised. It also has expected results mocked up, relevant cells highlighted and a few explanatory notes.
agreed it sample data used as tutorial

ok, thats good - i see so many people put up real data , and then they appear on mailing phone lists before you know it

It this a tutorial you are leaning how to use excel ?

ok, thats good - i see so many people put up real data , and then they appear on mailing phone lists before you know it

It this a tutorial you are leaning how to use excel ?
i completely agree with you so i removed as data protection thanks again

you are welcome , has Hui now provided a solution for your question and all resolved for you
OR , still have questions

Back