• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Formatting in macro is not getting copied in new excel

I have created a data sheet with the help of macro which contains lot of formulas.at the end I have used a condidtional formatting. Now I am copying the data to new excel, conditional formatting is removed. Kindly advice

Manish

How are you copying the data?

If you Copy the worksheet the CF's will go with it

If you Copy a range the CF's will go with it, unless you Paste Values or Paste Fomulas

Can you be more specific about what your doing?

Hi, manish.agrawal446@gmail.com!

Perhaps you'd want to read the three green sticky posts at this forums main page so as to know the guidelines that will lead to know how this community operates (introducing yourself, posting files, netiquette rules, and so on).

I'd like to humbly point out the third one, about Posting Rules & Etiquette. Please give special attention to points 12 & 13:

- Never title your posts as "Urgent", "Priority" "Immediate". It may be Important to you, but not for rest of the members here. These words will be moderated out.

- Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.

Regards!

I think what SirJB7 was getting at was that saying something to the effect of "I'm waiting.." can be considered impolite. Most likely Hui is sleeping or getting ready to. If you post your macro, or at least the portion that does the copying, we might have a better chance at seeing what is going wrong.

Back