• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

find & replace

rrocker1405

Hi team,

I'm sure there is an easier way to achieve what I'm trying to do. Attached workbook includes 2 sheets from which I'm trying to update values based on sheet 1 to sheet 2.

sheet 1 includes the updated values for columns Street Name, City, country & value which I would like to have it updated in sheet 2 based on ID's. I have more than 5000entries in which it should be able to update. Any help would be very useful and I would be grateful.

thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
A!

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
I have used Index and Match together with named formula to simplify this
See attached
The range will expand as you add data

Attachments

• Copy of Book1.xlsx
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for this updated sheet Hui. However, I was looking to update information in sheet 1 to sheet 2 only with a command button to update information when required. Can this be done?

many thanks in advance.

Thank you for this Hui, this does help me for the single entry updates. However, if we one does not want to input ID's but just update it as a bulk update. how can it be done?

Thanks in advance...

Hi Hui,

Sorry for the confusion.

There are 2 worksheets. One is "Data Sheet" and another is "Input Sheet".

The Datasheet is the sheet with data. The input sheet is where teams can provide their inputs. The input sheet initially will list values from the data sheet. However, if the team member updates information they should get updated in the Data Sheet.

Not sure if I was able to explain. any help will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards...,

See attached
Try different values as mentioned on the form in Yellow

Attachments

• Book1.xlsm
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
Back