• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Dynamic Chart Ranges with Different Time Scales

josef

Hi

I have been using the dynamic charts, excellent tool.

Also, I use the Multile Time Scale charts described here: http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/plot-two-time-series-with-different-dates/ .

I am not able to combine the two to get a dynamic chart AND multiple time scales in the same chart.

A file with sample data is here:

https://hotfile.com/dl/168289539/fba040a/Time_Series_With_Different_Time_Scales.xlsm.html

The sheet contains three data files with different time scales attached at the end of the first file. Thanks for any advice.

Hi Josef ,

Sorry , but I have not understood your problem ; can you explain exactly what you would like to do ?

Narayan

Josef

Firstly, Welcome to the Chandoo.org forums.

I am sure this exact question was posted about a week ago, although I can't find it

Did you post it under a different name ?

As Narayan said, can you elaborate on what you expect as the Chart looks fine?

Hui,

Thank you for your message.I was off last week, sorry for not replying.

The posted chart is build the way I found on Jon Peltier's blog. The trick he described is that longer time scale data are offset relative to the shorter time scale data.

When the chart updates on incoming data the chart is recalculated as a whole and is blinking or flashing including the frames, axes, etc. In case the data updates slowly I can survive the flashing. In case the data is fast, say it updates in seconds, the blinking is really psychedelic.

I would prefere dynamic charts for fast data streams 'cause just the inside of the chart updates while the frames, axes stay still. I am unable to define the named ranges for the offset data to create the dynamic chart (for the different time scales).

It's surely not at koreanjapanclothing. and shipping expense is much less than you might think. Presenting yourself in a manner that appeals to a number of people is something that every individual wants to do. designs etc.com are good. If you have any questions regarding the available products of the store,cheap air jordan,net ffj123 adairang@tom.com hxf123 alvinaoy@126. which can go with any other outfit you might have.How are the latest fashion trends of 2010 different from the past years
Tom Ford has become a well-known name in the fashion field.
and he is the director of the ad in person. Indian fashion etc. Such a large variety you will get there which will certainly please you. Basically the fashion magazines are not describe the new trends of the dress designers but also they show the information about upcoming functions and shows related to the fashion,cheap air jordan, fashion celebrities,cheap air jordan, and hoodies. wholesale fashion is now starting to be widely accepted in the world of fashion and design. this is the fashion statement that gives people the chance to have the most affordable clothing for them but without being fashion victims.You are the type of person who won't want to be caught wearing the wrong fashion at any time of the year

Related articles:

Here it is:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/plot-two-time-series-with-different-dates/

Thanks. Josef.

Back