• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Data visualization

suslorrs

Hi, chandoo! Help me please.
I need chart who supports several types of scale for more illustrative data visualization.
It is necessary that the tool was free or with a trial period. What can you advise?

Thanks for reply! Sorry , what I put in the title the word urgent.
Could you tell me please, in what tool this can be done?
I'm really bad at visualization...

Hui - I think Suslorrs has attempted to apologise for using the word 'urgent' in their thread title:
Sorry , what I put in the title the word urgent.

Should the word not now be removed?

Suslorrs - select your data table and use Insert - Chart. Then just try all the various options until you find the chart you want.

Hui - I think Suslorrs has attempted to apologise for using the word 'urgent' in their thread title:

Should the word not now be removed?

Suslorrs - select your data table and use Insert - Chart. Then just try all the various options until you find the chart you want.

Yeah, that's what I meant !
I'm not sure that Excel can handle the amount of data I need.
On another forum I was advised to use AtomicusChart® .
This tool provides data on a linear, Sqrt or logarithmic scale. The three types of scale can be applied to any of axes separately or to several axes simultaneously.
That's exactly what I need. I wanted to ask , has anyone worked with this tool? Is it difficult to visualize data in it ?

You may have better luck asking in specific forum related to AtomicusChart (WPF chart related forum).

There are other tools to do such charting (Python with matplotlib, plotly, Seaborn etc; R with ggplot2).

But then, we have no idea about your needs and skill level to give you any meaningful advise.

You may have better luck asking in specific forum related to AtomicusChart (WPF chart related forum).

There are other tools to do such charting (Python with matplotlib, plotly, Seaborn etc; R with ggplot2).

But then, we have no idea about your needs and skill level to give you any meaningful advise.

I'm catching on. Initially, I wanted to visualize the data in Excel. That's why I created this topic. But after reading the tips from users realized that this is not the best choise for me.
is there anybody from users who have experience with AtomicusChart or other tools for big data? please help me =)

Last edited:
Here is the chart and workbook i posted above
upload_2018-10-17_9-40-28.png

Attachments

• book1.xlsx
    21.6 KB · Views: 9
Back