• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create Latest 4,13,26,52 Weeks in a Pivot Table

DWalty

Hi, Friends!

I've really been stuck on this problem for a long time, and I haven't been able to google myself into a solution.

I have a data set that updates weekly on Saturdays. I'm trying to group the 52 week's worth of dollars $ and units U by the various timeframes in on 1 page.
I was going down a path of using a helper table, but I'm really stuck. In the attached file I have the data table (condensed), the helper table, a tab that shows what I am trying to achieve, and my current pivot table.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help. You all are amazing!
D

Attachments

• Test File.xlsx
    659.6 KB · Views: 3
How about a Pivot Table with a slicer so you can select which weeks you wish to view. In the attached, I manipulated your data in Power Query to make it set up for presentation.

1. Grouped by Product and Week/Year
2. Unpivoted the data to put it into a form that would allow it to be pivoted.
3. Created a pivot table outside of Power Query with a slicer.

Attached for your review.

Attachments

• Test File.xlsx
    757.8 KB · Views: 4
How about a Pivot Table with a slicer so you can select which weeks you wish to view. In the attached, I manipulated your data in Power Query to make it set up for presentation.

1. Grouped by Product and Week/Year
2. Unpivoted the data to put it into a form that would allow it to be pivoted.
3. Created a pivot table outside of Power Query with a slicer.

Attached for your review.

Thanks for taking a look at it, but the results must match the format in the goal tab.
This is a report updates and is sent out every week in this specific format. Sorry if my original post was not clear on that point.

Thanks again!

DWalty
About Your the results must match the format in the goal tab.
... then could this sample show those weeks?

Attachments

• Test File.xlsb
    655.4 KB · Views: 5
Back