• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Create Latest 4,13,26,52 Weeks in a Pivot Table

DWalty

Hi, Friends!

I've really been stuck on this problem for a long time, and I haven't been able to google myself into a solution.

I have a data set that updates weekly on Saturdays. I'm trying to group the 52 week's worth of dollars $ and units U by the various timeframes in on 1 page.
I was going down a path of using a helper table, but I'm really stuck. In the attached file I have the data table (condensed), the helper table, a tab that shows what I am trying to achieve, and my current pivot table.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help. You all are amazing!
D

Attachments

AlanSidman

How about a Pivot Table with a slicer so you can select which weeks you wish to view. In the attached, I manipulated your data in Power Query to make it set up for presentation.

1. Grouped by Product and Week/Year
2. Unpivoted the data to put it into a form that would allow it to be pivoted.
3. Created a pivot table outside of Power Query with a slicer.

Attached for your review.

Attachments

DWalty

How about a Pivot Table with a slicer so you can select which weeks you wish to view. In the attached, I manipulated your data in Power Query to make it set up for presentation.

1. Grouped by Product and Week/Year
2. Unpivoted the data to put it into a form that would allow it to be pivoted.
3. Created a pivot table outside of Power Query with a slicer.

Attached for your review.
Thanks for taking a look at it, but the results must match the format in the goal tab.
This is a report updates and is sent out every week in this specific format. Sorry if my original post was not clear on that point.

Thanks again!