• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Copy & Paste Codes from sheet2 to Macro module

Prasoonj

Hi all,
Greeting,

Need your kind help for completing my project.
Requirement:- I have a customized macro codes in the excel sheet named "sheet2 " from cell A2 to A250 . i need to copy this code in Macro Module named "Format" and save .. so that i can run a macro with my customized code.
Need a vba to do this action.

Note :Range of copying codes may vary all the time. from A2 to 150 , A2 to 100, A2 to 220 etc based on the Goto Input.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks
Prasoon

Dear All,

Attached excel file with codes and steps to perform.
Request your kind help on this.

Attachments

• EXPORT.XLSX
    59.2 KB · Views: 6
You'll be better served if you more fully describe what is occurring in your workbook project. What do you begin with, what is the ultimate goal, how do you go about getting your result if not using a macro.

Post a sample workbook with sample data (nothing confidential).

Your request to copy macro code and post to another sheet sounds like there is another means of reaching your goal without moving the code around.

Thanks for the reply Logit !

I have a set of SAP macro codes in the excel Range (B2:B61). sheet name " Codes" ( This codes Varies al the time based on my input)
I need to copy this code in VBA module to Run it.. ( By clicking a button) Since the Codes varies all the time, Manually copying the codes from sheet and pasting in module to run is repeating.

Back