• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Comments in attached need addressing

muna

Willing to pay £20 for successfully addressing all the comments in the attached.

Paypal preferred.

I'm willing to pay first (providing I trust you... In other words, long-term users who I have seen help others).

Please do not put this in another forum. I want to pay. I require attention due to the urgency and would rather pay for a higher quality service.

Deadline: 9pm UK time on 22/10/2018.

Attachments

• example - Copy.xlsx
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
Source data: O2: =IF(SUM((E2=F2)+(G2=H2)+(I2=J2)+(K2=L2))=4,"All Ok","X") then copy down

One issue you have is that the source data has non-printable characters

Source Data E2 contains XSTTO<CR> where <CR> is the carriage return code Char(13)

check it by =Len(E2) and it is 6, not 5

Source data: O2: =IF(SUM((E2=F2)+(G2=H2)+(I2=J2)+(K2=L2))=4,"All Ok","X") then copy down

Source Data E2 contains XSTTO<CR> where <CR> is the carriage return code Char(13)

Really appreciate this. I will have to test it when I get home.

Could you attach a file addressing all the comments? Happy to extend the deadline to 9pm the following day.

I was really hoping you would respond as I know how helpful you are. I’ve been lurking this forum for some time and admire your dedidcation and professionalism in helping others.

Please help me! I’m not going to lie, pretty desperate and stressed to get this resolved

Can you help? :(

Back