• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Code needed to group matching data and create separate sheets based on that data

Hello, On this worksheet I am get trying to get a Code that will group the different Booking #’s (Column I) and copy the data to the cell’s on the Invoice tab. So in this sheet there would be 13 different invoice sheets created, as there is 13 different Booking Numbers. Some have only one container, the biggest one has 4. I would like it to save the invoices by the Customer ref#, to a folder on the desktop named by the reference invoice number.

So my end result would be to click on cell L1, ‘Traffic Mitigation fee Invoice’ Tab, and have 13 Invoice sheets created and saved to the folder on the desktop. I manually copied over one of the booking numbers to the invoice tab to give a visual of what is needed for each invoice. Pretty new to VBA so any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Invoice Fee Test.xlsm
    17.6 KB · Views: 2
Back