• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

blog view

Hi, ahhhmed!

Leave you phone on the table and go and sit down in front of the PC :=)

If that doesn't work, please tell us windows version (w/bits), browser brand & version too.

Regards!

PS: My browser shows Chandoo walking at Central Park.

Hi, ahhhmed!

Which version of 7? 32/64 bits? Which browser? If IE 32/64 bits? Which version? Just to know if there's an issue.

Regards!

PS: He's doing nothing... as usual.

At the bottom of the main Chandoo.org blog page there should be a line

Desktop Version | Mobile Version

They are buttons that toggle which version you see

You don't get offered that functionality in the Forums

@Hui

Hi!

I never saw that line and I just tried to find it and nop... Should I begin to wear glasses?

It'd be useful to use it with a phone, today I use Firefox or Chrome for Android to access Chandoo's website, always as if I were at Desktop.

Regards!

EDIT: Just navigating in the phone and there yes it appears that option. But I guess that not in the desktop browsers edition; otherwise I'm not still as recovered as I thought :)

Hi, ahhhmed!

Could you solve it? If not we'll have to begin cleaning browsers cache and stuff like that.

Regards!

May be ahhhmed is using one of those very large phone + tablet + PC combination devices that has 13 inch screen. It might look like a pc, but it is a phone :p

PS: I would try if someone has turned on mobile mode (by changing user agent) in your browser. If so, you can google and find steps to reset it.

@SirJB7.... I say rush to your doctor and ask for a refund. I cant find a picture of me in park on the blog :)

@Chandoo

Hi!

Those photos are still pending of moderation, you know...

Regards!

PS: I don't want to "see" him anymore.

Dear all,

I am using a regular laptop with windows 7. I can see an on-off button at the bottom of the page, yet it does not do anything.

Hi, ahhhmed!

I couldn't see that toggle button neither on desktops nor laptops under Win7 of many kinds. But I do see it from my phone, usually with Firefox or Chrome (checked in FF). So what browser are you using in your desktop?

Regards!

Hi Ahhhmed!

You have still not confirmed your "Browser"..

Did you checked Key-Master's Note..

Are you using nay USER AGENT.. which changes PC browser to some Mobile Version Browser..

Some time back, I used it to open "NOKIA STORE"..

Check your Browser's TOOLS Menu..

http://www.zansule.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/firefox-user-agent-switcher.gif

Let us know.. if its the case..

Regards,

Deb

@Debraj Roy

Hi!

Maybe his user agent sold his browser to the enemies... and now he has not browser any more... or perhaps he was part of the trade... say goodbye to ahhhmed.

Regards!

PS: If I were he, I'd have fired that user long ago.

Back