• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Animating Charts in PowerPoint

Thanks for sharing, Chirayu. Although you might want to take a close look at some of your coworkers...the Force is VERY strong with one of them. ;)

File Properties:
upload_2016-1-12_14-49-8.png

Also noticed that I made a mistake in the "Check Box VBA – Show/ Hide" section where it should have said "Sheet3" instead of "Sheet2" :p

@Hui do you think this is something that we could publish on the main site, assuming chirayu agrees? I know I've had people ask me about animating PowerPoint before, but I didn't think it could be done.

Thanks @Asheesh

@Luke M Sure you can paste on the main site if you want. Have fixed the error I detected last time & renamed sheets to slides

Attachments

• Animating Charts in PowerPoint v1.pdf
    716.2 KB · Views: 53
Thanks @r1c1

I read the post. Many thanks for posting to main site :):DD Just need 2 tweaks Chandoo in the "VBA code to animate the chart bit:

1) "Since Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 buttons are in Sheet1. VBA code will be pasted in Sheet1" can we change the Sheet to Slide? makes more sense.

I know in V1 of the PDF I said sheet - my bad as I'm used to saying "Sheet" because of too much Excel VBA lol
Fixed that in V2 of the PDF - attached in prior posts of this thread

2) "To open the VBA screen Click on the Developer tab & &" one of the & needs to be removed

Back