• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

24 On saturday.

Montrey

I'll be in Mexico for a week starting Saturday.

I'll drink a beer for each person who posts in this thread.

Congrats, Montrey! There on business/pleasure?

Also, on a side note, do you like being a Financial Analyst? I've been having thoughts lately about seeking a different job, and wondering if a Financial Analyst would be a better fit, but I'm not sure what all is involved. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Good day All

quote from Montrey "I'll drink a beer for each person who posts in this thread" could you all make sure your friends post on this thread, I like to see Montrey play Diablo 3 after that session

Hi Montrey,

Excel is older than you, check out Chandoo's timeline

http://chandoo.org/wp/2010/01/13/history-of-excel-timeline/

Hope it's not a business trip because at this rate you won't remember to much about it!

Enjoy

Montrey, Have a beer for me

St Thomas, You turn 24 as often as you turn every other age.

ps: my brother is in Peru at the moment, so have a beer for him as well

<p>perceive Jiang breeze,三国杀玩家yutianshow, Zheng test revealing barely the brain She threw away the cart and shovels attempting to excavate out the pollute Three others excavated amongst the treatment does never matter

the bottom of the miners demand hard

Zheng test later the decease of the family back plus forth within the remuneration eager to discover a real bombard of infrequent globe bomb

episode dispose team proxy actuator Wo the smoke 镇党委委员 Laizhen Ming said,三国杀高手, the public security</p>

<p>  强迫女友卖淫 张掖一黑心男子被逮捕</p> <p>  每日甘肃网-兰州晨报敦煌讯(首席记者 董开炜 通讯员 陈学忠) 一男子打工不成竟强迫自己的女友卖淫赚取生活费。记者8月31日从敦煌市检察院获悉,该青年近日被该院批捕。</p> <p>  今年22岁的张某系张掖市甘州区长安乡农民。2010年4月,张某和女友金某结伴到敦煌打工,由于没找到合适的工作,手头拮据,张某强迫金某在敦煌市的几家洗头房坐台卖淫,自己则联系一些经营场所的老板“光顾”女友,三国杀玩家yutianshow。2011年4月,张某在敦煌市经营“夜色”洗头房,采取殴打等手段,三国杀高手yutianshow,强迫金某和他们从张掖劝诱来的4名少女到他经营的洗头房从事卖淫活动,三国杀高手。6月中旬,金某将自己的遭遇告诉一名客人,客人向公安机关报了案,三国杀玩家,张某随后被敦煌市公安局刑拘。</p> <p>欢迎发表评论我要评论</p> 微博推荐 | 今日微博热点(编辑:SN026)

@Luke

I think Financial Analyst kind of varies between companies. Some get stuck doing canned reports. Others, like me, about 5% of my work is canned stuff. Most of what I do is Ad hoc and I have lots of liberty in developing new things as well.

I love my job but if you are looking to do it. Just make sure you ask the interviewer or company or look at job description to see what you will be doing. Definitely ask them how much of the job is ad hoc and how much is canned reports.

What a day! First day of work and its the 1st of the month! BUSY!

I'll I could bring was a crappy kodak camera because my nice one would have definitely been destroyed. Hopefully get them soon.

I was neither kidnapped or skinned alive. Mexican's are some of the nicest people I have ever met though. Even though to American standards they dont have very much. Had lots of time to reflect on things and am Glad to be home! Missed you guys.

And damn, I had a lot of beers. Bud light Lime. :). Feels good to be back on a computer. I almost forgot how to use one ;).

Back