• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Transfer a row data from different sheet to another sheet with condition

Dackson

Dear Sir,
I am facing a big problem for make trip allowance sheet for each employee, can you help me?
Point below mentioned for your clarification.
This is a logbook of which is going for attend breakdown at outside of the workshop.
The first 5 sheet containing the details of 5 different commercial vehicle logbooks for attend outside running vehicles breakdown.
Each commercial vehicle brings one to five mechanic employees with its each trip for attend breakdown and one day they can attend may be more than one trip with the different commercial vehicle or may be nil.
In a sheet S to X column representative Employee’s code no (who are going to attend breakdown in the vehicle) see the heading EMP 1 to EMP 6. But employee code will be come any cell between S to X column, its mean an employee one day will come EMP 1 cell the next trip may be the code will be EMP 4 cell and the same employee will come the next sheet EMP5 cell.
Each trips every employees they will get trip allowance. It’s depend of their working used timing (less than 3 hours work nothing they will get, 3 to 6 Hours amount will be 10/-, 6 and above hours work will get 15/-)
The sixth sheet me required the report of each employee’s total trip allowance for the current month. When we choose the code of an employee in the report sheet automatically want to display the current selected employee’s total attended trip with the all row details. It will be sorted. See the example of EMP code of B311 in the seventh sheet.
Please help for me…………

Attachments

• BREAKDOWN LOGBOOK FINAL.xls
    887.5 KB · Views: 13
Try this file. Uses a worksheet_change event.

Attachments

• BREAKDOWN LOGBOOK REPORT.xlsm
    354.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi,
This working sir but not comming Date wise sorted
1st sort "DATE" and 2nd sort "S TIME" because if one day 2 or more than trips then we want to sort S TIME for knowing which trip gone 1st.

Regards,

Not a problem, just add a small section after importing the data.

Attachments

• BREAKDOWN LOGBOOK Sorted.xlsm
    357.8 KB · Views: 4
Back