• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Adding between two dates to the equation

I don't understand - I'm talking about the output from the formula, which is not an extract as you are creating it.

I mean Is it possible to make this equation work on the same file formats, as the pages from which the data is retrieved(Appollo For Natural Oils,City Tour) are in the same order from the program System I am working on?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-31 195821.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-31 195821.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 4
The formula works in data in the order you posted. Those Spill errors mean that you have data in the way and it looks like you copied the formula down which you should not do.

Thank you very much. I tried several times, but I failed very sorry that I tired you so much. This is enough. I will try to do this work manually.

Debaser ..The equation was created, but I faced a problem, which is that if a specific name on a specific date is present on the first Sheet(Appollo For Natural Oils) with the same name and the same date on the other sheet(City Tour), the equation does not retrieve this name with the date from the second Sheet. But I want the equation to fetch this name with this date again as long as it is on another Sheet.​

for example I get this from first Sheet (Appollo For Natural Oils) only ,but i want elso from other sheet(City Tour) if its found
05-12-2023Ahmed Riad

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 3
You'll need to process each sheet individually and then stack them:

=LET(data1,'Appollo For Natural Oils'!$A$3:$D$422,data2,'City Tour'!A3:D246,filterdata1,FILTER(data1,(INDEX(data1,0,1)>=G1)*(INDEX(data1,0,1)<=H1)),udata1,UNIQUE(CHOOSECOLS(filterdata1,1,4)),filterdata2,FILTER(data2,(INDEX(data2,0,1)>=G1)*(INDEX(data2,0,1)<=H1)),udata2,UNIQUE(CHOOSECOLS(filterdata2,1,4)),VSTACK(udata1,udata2))

I realise you preferred not to have a Power Query solution, however see table at cell A2 of the fm 01.12 Till 31.12 sheet. It needs refreshing if the source data in the tables in the other 2 sheets changes; do this by right-clicking somewhere in the table and choosing Refresh.
If this is of interest, come back and I'll explain more.

Attachments

• Chandoo55677Unquie Data.xlsx
    157.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you very much. Really a great solution, but I am not good at dealing with a Power Query solution at all

Back