• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

You guys are so quick

Jordan

When I have break during the work day, I'll come here to see if I can help answer some questions. You guys do such a good job that virtually ever question goes answered. And they're quality answers too! - unlike the ones I'd provide ;). Keep up the good work!

:)

Hi, Jordan!

Commendable attitude, but still trying to answer manually? Hire a botnet and then put your feet on the desk while you open (and share) a six-pack of Carlsberg! :p

Regards!

PS: In fact Chandoo's the first bot, but not from the oldest generation... as Hui & b(ut)ob(ut)hc.

In fact Chandoo's the first bot, but not from the oldest generation... as Hui & b(ut)ob(ut)hc......but I was going to share a six pack, will have to review that! :(

Hi, Jordan!

Did I forget to mention that b(ut)ob(ut)hc has been upgraded to the last version? Yes, that which would be released tomorrow... a kindergarten bot indeed.

Regards!

Maybe I'll hire an intern to hang around Chandoo all day and open my beers for me. Some bad news: Where I live in the States, there is no Carlsburg.

Good evening Jordan

Quote..Where I live in the States, there is no Carlsburg. Do you not mean beer :) PS why are you try to pronounce Carlsberg as Coors or even worse as Bud, both refreshing drinks but low on the beer factor... :)

We have Heineken. I recall Carlsberg tasting about the same. We also have bourbon - and lots of it! I can survive off bourbon.

Hi, Jordan!

That alcohol for me it's irrelevant, but my taste rather prefers scotch. But I can't agree with you, Heineken it's very good but it isn't at Carlsberg level, I guess and "les connaisseurs" say so too.

Regards!

Back